Chapter 2

Ashleys P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of my alarm, it was 7:00am. I have a lot to do today, seeing that is was my last full day here in Rhode Island.  I got up and went down stairs, I walked over to the coffee pot and saw a note from my mom and dad.  it read:

'Went to go ship off your things to Zoe's place! Be back soon.'
I sat the note aside, and made me some coffee. When I was finished I checked my social media; Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.  I tweeted out 'Last full day here in Rhode Island! Gonna miss this place like crazy!'

After about 10 minutes, I went upstairs to get ready, all I did was throw on sweatpants, a tee-shirt, and put my hair into a bun.  I brushed my teeth, and went pee.  When I was finished I walked into my very open, empty room. Wow, I'm gonna miss this place, I think in my head as I take a sip of my coffee.  I called Zoe, being sure it was a good time. 
"Hello there future roommate." Zoe says answering the phone all cheerful.
"Hey. My mom and dad just took my stuff to ship out to your house." I said.
"You mean our house?" She said to me.
"Mhm"
"Alright Ashley well I'm in a hurry, I'm meeting Alfie for lunch. I'll text you tonight. Your flight is at 5:00am right?" She asked me.
"Yes it is. I should arrive at the airport around 5:00pm." I said taking another sip of my coffee.
"Alright bye bye." She said while hanging up. 

I walked over to grab my bag, that I will be using as a carry on.  I packed my laptop, and charger in the large part along with 2 makeup bags full of makeup. I put my vlogging camera and the charger in the front pocket along with my phones portable charger. Now I'm completely done.

-----

When my parents got home, I ran down stairs and saw my mom, who looked upset. "Whats wrong mom?", I asked her walking over and sitting next to her. "Oh nothing honey, I'm just going to miss you", she said sniffing. "Mom I'm going to call you everyday, and I'll come visit when I can", I said pulling her into a hug. "How about you, dad, and I go get something to eat?", she asked me.  "Mcdonalds?" She asks smiling. "Sure! If you really want our last dinner to be at Mcdonalds." I said laughing a bit. She grabbed my hand and yelled for my dad, "meet us in the car Rick."

-----

When we got home, I gave my mom and dad a hug goodnight, and went upstairs to get a shower. When I was finished I texted Zoe, 'I'm going to bed! I can't believe I'm actually moving in tomorrow! I'll text you when my flight lands!'

I walked over to by bed, plugged in my phone, and cuddled into my blanket, slowly drifting off to sleep.

-----

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I quickly rolled over to shut it off. Ugh I hate waking up early. I rolled off of my bed onto my floor. About 2 minutes later, I got up and went down stairs to make some coffee, when it was finished I went back up stairs and got dressed. Zoe said that it would be cold in England today, so I left out a pair of leggings boots and an over sized sweater, from all the stuff I packed. When I was done changing, I put my hair into a cute messy bun. I took a mirror selfie and posted it to my Snapchat story, 'plane ready!'

I sent Zoe a text, 'Well I'm up and ready to head to the airport! See ya in less than 24 hours! I'm so excited!!'

I grabbed my carry on bag and my purse with all my stuff in it, and headed towards my bedroom door to go down stairs. Before exiting I turned back. "Man I'm gonna miss this room." I said to myself, and the room. I giggled to myself. 

I went down stairs and yelled "Come on! We are going to be late!" I went outside and got in the car. A few minutes later my parents came out. They got into the car and we drove off. I looked out the window looking out at my small neighborhood. I felt a tear run down my face, I'm really gonna miss the place I called home.

When we got to the airport, I got out of the car and grabbed my carry on and my purse. I hugged my mom and dad goodbye, "Be sure to come visit as soon as you can honey." My dad said, tears in his eyes. I nodded. We said our goodbyes and I love yous, and I was off.

After going through all the procedures, I finally went and sat by my gate. After about an hour of waiting, I heard a lady over the loud speaker, "everyone flying to England, we are now boarding."

I stood up and walked over to the lady and I gave her my ticket.

I walked onto the plane and found my seat. I sat down, put my earbuds in, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

-----

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I'm currently going through my book, editing the chapters. These first few are pretty short, and boring but I promise they get better through out! 

~FloatingPuppies:)