Part 15

He recovers and pushes me away. "No your not."

"Yes I am-"

"No you're not!" He cuts me off. "You're not sorry because you have an adoptive father who will do anything to save you. Oh wait, but let's think, what happened to your real family, huh? That's right, they abandoned you. They didn't love you. At least my family did."

"Shut up..." I say in a small voice.

"They didn't want you, and because of that, they left you in some dark alleyway," He continued relentlessly.

"I told you to shut up...!" I said in the same small voice.

"And what happened? You got attacked by vampires. They sunk their nasty fangs into you and drank your blood, then they-"

"I said shut up!" I slapped him across the face. "Shut the hell up!" I started punching Zero's arm, but I didn't put a lot of force into it. "You don't know what it was like! The feeling of unwantedness that my family gave me! The fact that your mother and father don't love you so they decide to get rid of you because your very existence makes them sick!" I look at him with tears coming out of my eyes. "You're right, they didn't love me! You have no idea how many times I've wished that they killed me instead of leaving me! You don't know how many times I've had myself be told that I wasn't good enough for them! So you know what Zero, you're right. Are you happy now?"

Zero stares at me without saying anything for a long time. "(Y/n)-"

"You know what Zero? I don't care anymore." I start to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Zero finally speaks.

"What do you care, vampire," I say with emptiness. "You're just going to feed off me and insult me if I go with you, so why bother?"

"(Y/n), Stop," He starts.

"No Zero, you stop." I say, turning to look at him. "I have been doing nothing but crying since I got here, which was exactly three and a half days ago. I am tired of you being a douchebag to me." I chuckle then say, "You know, I could kill you now if I wanted to." And I pull out my (y/w).

The look of shock is clear on the vampires face. "(Y-y/n), let's not get hasty..." His eyes dart around looking for a way out. "We can talk about this."

I shake my head. "There's nothing to talk about vampire." I begin to step towards him and he puts his hands in front of him in a protective manner and slowly steps backwards.

"(Y/n), don't do this." He warns.

I crinkle my nose. "Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do about it?"

"You can't kill me."

"And why is that?" I arch my brow.

He stands up straight and walks confidently towards me. When he's close enough he grabs my wrist and holds it out. "Because you don't have the guts to."

I struggle against his grip and say, "No, I can do it. If you let me go, I'll prove it."

"Fine." With that, he let's go of my wrist and backs away from me. "C'mon," His voice is emotionless. "What are you waiting for?"

I point my (y/w) at him but drop it several moments later. "Damnit! Why can I just do it?!" I drop to my knees and bury my head in my hands.

As I let out small sobs, I feel strong warm arms wrap around me. "Don't cry." Zero's voice soothes. "You such an ugly crier."

I smack his arm. "Oh, shut up."

We stay like this for a while. Nether of us say anything. My face is buried in his shoulder and I can smell his scent. It makes me want to cling to him tighter but I know better than that.

I let out a sigh as I reluctantly begin to move away. "Wait." He looks me in the eye. His purple ones staring straight into my (e/c) ones.

"What?"

He takes my face in between his large warm hands, and brings my face closer to his.

As our lips touch, I feel and electric like shock soar through me. I pull him closer to me so that feeling won't leave my body. His hand tangles in my hair as the other goes to the small of my back. His fangs cut my lip, but it just adds to the experience.

When finally find the will to pull away, the electric feeling almost instantly dies away making me want to kiss the white haired boy again.

I rest my forehead on his. "Zero-"

He looks at me with serious eyes and cuts me off. "(Y/n), I love you."