Part 9

Kaien's P.O.V.

"What do you need Cross." Toga lights his cigarette.

"I have come here to tell you the real reason why I called you to the school." I take off my glasses and clean them.

"What's the true reason."

I sigh before saying, "The H.A. wants Zero Kiryu dead."

My childhood friend's eyes go wide. "What?! Why the hell would they want to kill Zero?!"

"They want him dead because of what the is. The Council believes that if they have a vampire on staff, it would corrupt the association."

"Then the might as well kill (Y/n) as well!" Toga shouts in frustration. "This is all bullshit. Absolute bullshit." He runs his hand through his hair. "I wont do it."

"What?"

"You heard me. I wont do it. If I kill Zero, it would break (Y/n)'s heart." Yagari says sternly.

I shake my head. "Yagari, you're not the one who is going to be killing him."

His eyes go wide, as if he put the piece together. "No..."

I feel my eyes soften. "Yes. The H.A. wants (Y/n) to kill Zero."

* * *

Zero P.O.V.

"(Y/n)," I grab the girl that's sitting next to me hand.

"What is it Zero?" She flashes me a warm smile and curls her fingers around my hand.

"Can you make me a promise?"

She puts her head on my shoulder. "Depends on what the promise is."

"Do you promise that one day, we will get married?"

She jumps up and stared into my purple orbs with her (e/c) ones. "Really! Do you mean it?"

I nod. "Cross my heart and hope to die."

"You can't die Zero! If you die, I wont be able to marry you!"

I open my eyes from the memory. "Damnit. Why the hell am I thinking of that..." I look at myself in the bathroom mirror. But only to see a level E vampire staring back.

I crinkle my nose at the sight and smash the reflective rock. (Y/n)... If you really knew what I was, would you still want to marry me? I feel tears starting to build a wall around my eyes. I quickly wipe them away as they fall. I look in the broken mirror. "(Y/n)..."

"Yes?"

I turn around to see the girl that I promised to marry.

♤♡◇♧•♤♡◇♧•♤♡◇♧•♤♡◇♧•♤♡◇♧

Double update! I felt like Part 8 wasn't long enough, so I decided to do another one. I hope you like it! :)
Until next time,
AulinSlade out.