Sneak Peak and A/N

P.S media is from Thronecoming

OMIGOSH 400+ READS!!! I am literally dying now. Thanks for everything!!! On with the sneak peak. Its from The Fairest One Of Us All which is the book I'm doing. I made up Ariana and Polly, by the way. (Ariana is the little mermaids daughter and Polly is daughter of Pocohontas)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Thronecoming is here again! And the students of Ever After High are getting ready once again! Though now, the title of Thronecoming Queen has been changed to..."

"Excuse me, I want to say the interesting parts too! You always say the good parts. Anyway, the title of Thronecoming Queen has been changed to The Fairest One Of Us All!"

"Since when did you have permission?"

"Since I said it!"

"You're impossible!"

"You're insufferable!"

"You're..."

"Narrators! Please, I'm trying to listen to Raven!" Madeline Hatter suddenly cries as they were walking down Book End to the Hat and Tea Shoppe, where Maddie had her shift. Raven Queen smiled at the daughter of the Mad Hatter. When they came in, they immediately picked out C.A Cupid, who sitting with Ariana Mermaid, Pollyhontas and Cedar Wood. Polly was next to Cupid.

Ariana was the new student at Ever After High. Her mother was the Little Mermaid, and she decided to be a to be a Roybel, though most classified her as a Royal. She hadn't been on land for more than the occasional visit to her mother's palace. Her grandfather, Triton, wanted her to go to Shelldon Prep until she was old enough to go to Ever After High. She had dark blue hair with natural streaks of red at the back. Her dress was a mix of cyan and aqua, all covered in seashells.

Pollyhontas was a rebel and the daughter of Pocohontas who had come 2 months before Ariana. She was best friends with Cerise and Ariana as well as Raven, Cedar and Maddie. Her hair was a dark brownish red with skin the same color as Cedars, not made of wood though. Polly liked to walk around bare foot and her clothes were like her mothers, with hints of green and the waist. "Maddie! Raven!" Cedar stood up and waved her arms. Polly smiled at her. "Hey girls!" Cupid cried as Raven sat down. "You coming too?" Cedar inquired. Maddie shook her head. "I need to go on my shift so tea you later!" Maddie waved as she cartwheeled to the counter to get them the menu. "So, Ariana, how you finding Ever After High?" Raven asked as Polly showed Cupid and Cedar something about Thronecoming. "Look!" Cupid cried. "They changed the name of Thronecoming queen! What to? Ooh, the title is the Fairest One Of Us All!"

Raven bit her lip and repeated her question. "Do you like Ever After High?"Ariana fiddled wit her shell bag and looked up at Raven, grinning. "Its really spellbinding!" Ariana smiled. "I'm really enjoying it here. Everyone's so nice. Even Faybelle's nice when you get to know her. I was paired with her in Cooking Class-ic and we made the best thorn cake, which was a blue cake decorated with thorns to represent both fairytales. Although my favorite's got to be Princessology 101 or Kingdom Management. I need the pratice! Although I cannot do bookball. I can barely walk! Running? No. This school is waaay better then Shelldon."

Raven grinned. "Hey, Raven, Ariana, check it out," Polly held up her Mirrorphone just as Maddie returned with the menus. Maddie peeped up from behind Polly's seat. "Ooh oo ooh!" The daughter of the Mad Hatter exclaimed. "What's this?" Raven and Ariana stopped talking and glanced at the Mirrorphone. "I don't know what it is." Polly told them. "Cupid doesn't know either." Raven read it aloud.

"All of Ever After, congregate. Go to one to the next to change and rewrite. On Thronecoming Twilight falls while all is spelled through. Fairytales altered until forever fades. To remove and change back 12 foretake the quest. Through Enchanted Forest Magic Mirror and Atlantis to the hope and cure."

They all blinked.

Nothing.

"What did that do?" Ariana said. "Nothing, I guess," Cupid said. Maddie bounced to the table and pulled teacups and a tea pot out of her Hat of Many Things. "Tea for three! Or four. That didn't sound like Riddlish," Maddie poured tea into Cedar's cup yet somehow managed to fill the other three at the same time. After Maddie finished pouring and gave them each a cupcake, she put the teapot back into her hat as the others drank. "We've got to get back to Ever After High after this," Ariana said between sips. So they all gave their empty cups to Maddie and walked down Book End and came up to Ever After High. For some reason, Raven felt weird, she felt like something had  happened. She just knew. Her thoughts were soon confirmed.

Cupid collapsed. Then Ariana. Cedar. Polly. Then Raven fell, and everything went black.