Madeline Hatter: The crazy one

Looks: Maddie has green, pink, and white hair with a tiny hat on her head. The top half of her dress is pink and beige-ish, with a blue ribbon. She also has blue and white gloves. The bottom half of the dress is purple with gold signs, gold, then blue and white, then deep blue/black. Her tights are white with blue spots. Maddie's shoes are gold and white. She usually carries a gold teacup.

Parents story: Alice's adventures in wonderland.

Birthday: June 8

Star Sign: Gemini

Favorite Food: Liver and onions... just kidding it's tea and crumpets!

Roommate: Kitty Cheshire

Secrets Hearts Desire: To explore this mad world and also to own the most famous Hat and Tea Shoppe in the land!

My 'magic' touch: I can pull anything out of my Hat of Many Things. Tea sets, school books, white rabbits, their all in there somewhere.

Storybook Romantic Status: I want to be in love with someone who loves madness as much as me!

'Oh Curses!' moment: Well, everyone thinks I'm mad. So no one believes me when I tell them I can see into the future.

Favorite Subject: Che-myth-stry. I love making potions that make you grow or shrink!

Least Favorite Subject: Debate. If people spoke in riddles, maybe I'd do better in this class.

Best Friends Forever After: Raven Queen and Cedar Wood. Though in truth, I like everybody!

Quote: I love that I get to be the next mad hatter. The tea parties. The riddle games. The fun with talking bunnies.

Pet: Earl Grey

<MISCHIEF AND MADNESS>