Darling Charming: Unlike her brothers

Looks: Darling has white and blue hair with a blue crown/hat on her head. Her dress is light blue and white; the top half has short blue sleeves with pink puffs. She has a necklace too. Her dress separates into two blue halves where you can see the white. Darling also has a handbag, pink earrings, and baby blue heels.

Parents Story: Princess Charming

Parents: King Charming

Secret Hearts Desire: To show the fairytale world that this princess has what it takes to be the brave hero 

My 'magic' touch: When I toss my hair, everything around me starts moving in slow motion.

Storybook Romantic Status: I like guys who are pure of heart, but my brothers chase away anyone who tries to ask me out.

'Oh Curses!' moment: People need to stop treating me like I'm helpless.

Favorite Subject: Hero training. Even though I have to disguise myself as a knight, I get to show off my best talents. 

Least Favorite Subject: Damsel-In-Distressing. Pretending to be helpless and in need of rescuing is such a fairy-fail. 

Best Friends Forever After: Raven Queen and Rosabella Beauty. Their both strong and stand up for what they believe in. 

(Sorry I couldn't get the birthday and favorite food and stuff)