Cerise Hood (my favorite): Secrets To Hide

Looks: Black and white hair with grey eyes. She always has a red hood on to hide her ears. Cerise dress is red and black with checkered squares. She also has black tights on, with brown-red boots.

Birthday: October 31

Parents Story: Little Red Riding Hood.

Star Sign: Scorpio

Favorite food: Bacon, ham, pork, roast, you get the idea.

Roommate: Cedar Wood

Secret Hearts Desire: Sometimes I just want to proudly howl at the world. 'I'm proud of who I am.' Hopefully someday I can.

My 'magic' touch: The speed and enhanced senses of my father, plus my magic red cloak that lets me travel through shadows. Wicked cool, huh?

'Oh curses!' moment: I have to always hide my ears under my hood. If anyone found out my parents were the first rebels, we could be in big bad trouble!

Romantic Status: I'm really shy about boys, but I've always been drawn to the leader of the pack.

Favorite subject: Grimmnastics. Especially cross country running. Maybe it's because I run like the wind.

Least Favorite subject: Chemmystery. I feel like I have a hard time mixing with others.

Best Friends Forever After: Raven Queen, Madeline Hatter, and Cedar Wood

Quote: When I run like the wind, I feel free. I wish I could join the school track team, but I have to hide my strengths.

<CLOAKED IN MYSTERY>