Chapter 5

-Logan's POV-Three weeks before shooting-

I was in the boys bathroom washing my hands at the sink. It had to be around halfway through the school day already. All day people wouldn't lay off. Making fun of my hair, clothes, anythign they could think of. I wasn't sure why they all hated me, what did I do wrong?

I turned the sink off, making my way towards the paper towels, pulling one out, and drying my hands with it. Everything was going fine until I heard the door open along with laughter. The laughter of Jake Green and Michael Ray.

They walked in, stopping their laughter once they saw me. "Hello Lerman." The Michael greeted."Any uh, spare change?"

I tried to ignore them and walk past them, but it was no use. The both grabbed me by my shoulder, dragging me to the tiolets.

They bent me over, kneeling me down against the tiolet, shoving my face in.

"BREATH IT IN LOGAN, INHALE IT." One of them yelled over and over again.

I gasped for breath every time my chin reached the surface of the water just to be brought back under again.

"Hope you're enjoying it Logan. This is just the beginning."

I tried to fight my way up, but they both had too much of a strong force on me to fight back. 

"What do you boys think you're doing?!" I assumed it was a teacher who barged in lecturing them, but them again I couldn't see, my head was being shoved in a tiolet.

The boys stepped back, shocked that they actually got caught for once.

"Picking on a boy who's younger than you? How cruel. Both of you, down to the principal's office! NOW! I'll be right there." He demanded them.

They both rolled there eyes, exiting the room, thank god.

I walked up to the sink, washing my face this time with soap and water.

Mr.Phelps came up next to me and started ranting about his suckish highschool expierence.  "You're a sophomore right?"

I nodded and proceeded to try and make myself look decent, though I knew it was impossible, my whole head was wet.

"I was about your age with I started getting bullied, the older kids would always pick on me, one time-"

He went on and on, til the point where I stopped listening. 

"Mr.Phelps, can I go?" I asked politely.

"Oh...sure Logan." He looked fairly upset but I wasn't in the mood for sob stories right now.

"Thank you." I made my way towards the door, leaving.

I slowly advanced towards my locker, hoping not to get any funny looks, but I did of course. 

"Logan!" I heard Selena yell from behind.

I turned around and gave her a small smile. "Hey."

"What happened to you?" She moved close to me, being one of the kids giving me a weird look.

"Nothing, just Michael and Jake's doing." I admitted.

"They poured water on you?"

I sighed, shaking my head. I really hated my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------

-present day-

"So basically you shot these people dead because they bullied you?" Lax gave me a weird look.

"What are you talking about?" I raised my voice. "They deserved it!"

"So they bully you, and you shoot them? Doesn't sound very even."

"You don't understand."

"Then make me understand Logan!"

"You never will because you've never been in this position! You don't know what it's like to be me. America hates me. Everyone hates me."