Chapter 3

-Day of shooting- No POV-

After returning the ball to the little girl, he continued walking along the pavement, lonely as ever. Usually he would wak to school with his best friend, but he ditched her, which he has never done before. He was too involved in his mischievous plan, determined to make today everyone's living hell. Make them know how he felt the past years.

Their screams would be heard throughout the school, but no one can save them. His plan was full-proof. Maybe the police officers will make their way in, but it will be too late by then. Many will already have lost their worthless lives.

He still had a bit of walking before he would arrive to school. He took notice of life around him. The sky seemed to be a brighter blue then usual, which he found weird. The sun hiding behind the clouds made them appear brighter as well.

He, himself, did not want to die today. He wanted to watch the ones who hurt him, suffer. He was too interested in his plan to stop himself now. 

"Hey! Logan!" He heard a familar voice shout his name behind him.

Selena ran after him before giving him a hug behind. Logan didn't do anything, but continue his walking to the school.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" She released her hands off him and began walking next to him.

Logan didn't answer, he looked straight ahead, with an angry facial expression. 

"Where's your school bag? Why do you have a suit case thing?" She kept asking him one question after another which remained unanswered.

"Why are you ignoring me?!" She finally asked, with a tone of sadness in her voice.

"WILL YOU LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE SELENA?!" Logan screamed in her face, pushing her away from him. 

He picked up his speed, leaving her behind. Now he wasn't the only lonely one.

-----------------------------------

-Logan's POV-Present day-

"This Selena girl, she special to you?" Lax angled his video camera on me. It's now been a day since I spazzed on him.

"Why do you care?" I spat at him.

"She seems like an important part in your life. Who is she?"

"Just some girl. We're friends. That's all." I lied, she used to mean everything to me.

"Did she know about this?"

"I just told you what happen. Did it SEEM like she knew?" I looked at him like he was stupid, which I was conviced he was.

"Maybe she was suspicious, that's why she asked you so many questions."

I shrugged.

"How long have you guys been friends?" He was writing everything down I've been saying in a notebook. He must of been on the third page by now.

"Selena has NOTHING to do with this Lax, so stop asking." Why did he want to know so bad?

"She was there before you shot up your damn school, she does have a part in this. Now why don't you stop being an immature little brat and answer my questions. I know what I'm asking and why I am." He raised his voice.

"Fine! We've been friends for like three years. But we aren't any more, she's out of my life and I'm out of hers. That's that."

"Why do you say that?"

"Hmm...maybe because I'm in jail, stuck in captivity, while she's out there. Unlike me, she has a life to look forward too."

Lax nodded slowly and kept taking notes. "Was she a victim?"

"Stop." I told him. "Ask me something else."

"I think we're done here today. " Lax turned off his camera, putting it in his bag. "We'll continue tomorrow, alright Logan?"

"See you Lax." 

-------------------------------

-Around one month ago-Logan's POV-

"Look, it's Logan Loseman."

"Ew, who gave him the right to walk in these halls?"

"What's up with his face."

"His hair is ugly."

"Does he even have any friends?"

The only sound I could hear were the harsh comments of my classmates. This was typical, in fact it would be unusual if they weren't bullying me.

"Stop it guys, he's a human being. Give him a chance." Selena walked out of a crowd of people who than began cracking up at what she said.

Selena wrapped her arm around me, walking us into a hallway with less people.

"You can't let them walk all over you Logan. You just can't." She whispered, but still made it clear enough for me to hear.

"They can if they want to. I won't stop them." I told her. I didn't need her on my case now.

"You can't just have me stick up sor you all the time Logan."

"Stop Selena. I can do whatever I want, and so can you. I didn't ask you to stop them."

She looked at me in fustration and shrugged. "Sorry for trying to help."

"I didn't mean to come off rude. I'm used it now Selena, I'm fine."

"You sure you're alright?"

"I'm okay."