Chapter 1

-Logan's POV-

I hated Monday mornings. I hated school. I hated people. I despised my life.

Because of my hatred, I made the biggest mistake of my life. The mistake that would end my lfie.

---------------------------------------------------------

-3rd person (No POV)-

He walked along the sidewalk alone. He carried a large black brief case rather than a school bag, which looked almost too irritating to be holding, but he wasn't complaining. It was worth it.

The children's laughter filled his ears. It was all he could hear rather than the cars rushing past him, people eager to get to work on Monday morning.

He knew it would be his last day at school. He knew it would be his final day, to see all the faces of the people who made his life a living hell. Maybe it would even be the last day of his existance, but lets not jump to conclusions so quickly. He knew it was his turn now, for power.

He lost all his focus when suddenly a ball, colored yellow with orange dots rolled towards him. He instantly stopped it with his foot and looked around to find out who it belonged to.

A young girl, say no older than seven searched for her ball. She moved her eyes around then stopped when she spotted her ball under the foot of his. 

He realized that the ball was the young girls. He slid his foot off the ball, dropped his briefcase and kneeled down to pick it up. The girl shyly advanced towards him, with a look of hope in her facial expression.

Keeping a straight face, he placed the ball in her held out hands, giving it back to her. A bright smile grew on her face. He didn't do anything but look at her. She kept her smile and walked away without a thank you, but her smile was enough for him.

He continued walking to accomplish the best...yet worst day of his life.

------------------------------------------------

-One week earlier-Logan's POV-

I was walking to school with my only friend, Selena. I would be lying if I told you I didn't like her. She was gorgeous in everyway. Inside and outside.

If only everyone was like her, if only I could be like her. She was the sweetest person I knew, the only person I could talk to.

She wasn't short, yet she was still smaller than me. She was pretty skinny. Her hair was dark brown, and long. She often wore it curly, but sometimes she would straighten it. She also had dark brown eyes, which were surprisingly easy to get lost in.

I've had a crush on her since the first moment I laid eyes on her, sixth grade. My first day of middle school. We ended up being in every class together, which caused us to become close friends. I was more then grateful to have her.

Now, I was in the tenth grade, sixteen years old. It was April now, and I wasn't sure if I could go through another day of my classmate's constant crap. Over and over again.

That's another story though, which I don't want to explain right now. I tried not to talk about it or let it get to me. I was stronger than that.

"Earth to Logan!" Selena giggled interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh, sorry, just got deep in thought." I admitted.

"When don't you?" She grinned and placed her hand on my shoulder, which she did often.

I chuckled slightly and entered the doors to my horrible school, West Brooms High School.

I couldn't walk down a hallway without constant laughs and irrelevant people whispering something cruel to their idiot friend about me. Sometimes they would even say it to my face. 

My main problems, Micheal Ray, Jake Green, and Susan Bushman. They were the worst probably, but it's whatever. It will all end one day.

---------------------------------------------

-Lax's POV-Present day-

I sat down in my office checking my emails before I went to sleep. Nothing interesting, business stuff, being a news reporter and all.

One email caught my eye. There was a name as the subject of which I never heard of before, Logan Lerman.

I clicked the email suspicious on what it could possibly be.

There was a video attached to the email, weird. I clicked play, to see a teenage boy, who was probably holding the camera himself, with people screaming and running for their lives in the background. 

"I want to tell MY story, on YOUR show." He screamed into the camera before turning it off.