17. Last Thing

“What is it now Niall?” I asked.

Niall opened the door wider. I gasped when I felt his warm hands around my waist. He pulled me closer and started to kiss my neck. I moaned lightly.

“Ni.” I tried to stop him but he continued.             

His lips ran down my collarbones and started kissing them. He stopped and slowly brushed his lips to mine. It was full of passion. He stopped again and held my hand. We walked towards the bed. He sat down.

“Niall…” Is the only thing I said.

“Please do this with me.” He begged.

I nodded and sat down in front of him. Niall laid me down on the bed and started kissing my neck. I ran my fingers around his hair. I started moaning again and I think my moans turns him on. I tried to pull his t-shirt off without breaking the kiss but I failed. He smiled and helped me to take his shirt off. He started kissing my lips passionately. I unbuckled his belt and opened unzipped his pants. He helped me to take it off without breaking the kiss. I stopped kissing him and slightly pushed his shoulder down. I placed my small body on top of his and leaned in to kiss his lips. Then his neck and his collar bones. I slid my hands down his toned chest while kissing his collar bones. I trust him. I can lose my virginity for him.

The night ended up me and Niall cuddling on our bed. His arm was wrapped around my small body. He’s still catching his breath and so am I. This is the best night ever. I will never forget this day. Niall pulled me closer to him.

“Thank you princess.” He breathed out.

“It’s nothing… I trust you babe.” I said.

I turned around to look at him my blue-green eyes connecting to his blues.

I smiled at him and…

I was laying down the grass with my first boy friend Niall. Yes Niall Horan the guy from X Factor UK 2010. His arm was wrapped around my small figure. My head was placed on his chest. I can feel his heart beating. I smiled.

“I’m so happy that I have you now.” He said.

I looked up to look at him.

“I’m really really happy. You don’t know how long I’ve been keeping this feelings inside my chest.” He smiled.

“I’m so happy to have you too Niall.” I smiled back.

“I want to call you my “princess” cause I want you to feel like you’re living in fairytales.” He said.

“Okay…” I smiled. “So I’m you’re princess… You’re my… Prince charming.”

“That’s good.” He laughed.

“Why are you laughing? I want us to be partners.” I pouted.

“Don’t pout princess.” He said.

I stood up and ran away.

“Catch me if you can!” I shouted.

Niall stood up and ran as fast as he can. He caught me. He carried me and spun me around.

“I love you Madison Tomlinson!” He shouted then stopped spinning.

“I love you too Niall Horan!” I shouted then kissed his lips.

Is that the last thing?

“Niall.” I whispered.

“Hmm?”

“You’re not my prince!”

“What do you mean.”

I sat down.

“I’m you’re princess and you’re my… prince charming.”

He stood up.

“You remember everything?!”

I nodded and smiled while tears streaming down my face.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you’re the blonde guy? Why did you say that he’s dead already?” I asked.

“I’m so sorry princess… I was really hurt.” He answered.

“I’m so sorry Niall… I’m so sorry for hurting you!” I cried.

He hugged me and tried to calm me down.

“Shh… You don’t need to say sorry princess. Everything’s okay now.” He whispered.

“Is that the last thing Niall?” I asked.

“Yes. It is.” He answered.

I smiled and pulled away with the hug.

“I remembered the day when I answered you…” I started. “We were laying down right? On the grass. Then you told me that you’re going to call me you’re princess and I thought of my nickname for you and I thought of “prince charming”. Then you tried to catch me and you were successful.” I continued.

Niall smiled at me and leaned forward to peck my lips.

“I’m glad you remember everything.”