16. Lazy Day

Niall and I spent our day cuddling on the couch while watching romance movies. We’re watching Titanic. Niall lied down and placed his head on my lap. I started to play with his hair admiring how soft his hair was when…

The blonde guy’s head was on my lap. I was playing with the guy’s hair when I thought of something…

“What if we met an accident and one of us died what are you going to do?” I asked him.

“Well… If you die… Well… I will cry my eyes out. I’m going to regret my second life everyday… but if I die I will always stay beside you. I will be you’re angel.” He answered.

“Aww…” I cooed. “I love you so much!”

“I love you more.”

“That’s impossible! I love you more!”

“C’mon! I love you more!”

We end up agreeing on us loving each other equally.

Should I ask Niall the same question?

“Hey Niall… what if we met an accident and one of us died… What will you do?” I asked.

“Well… If you die…  I will cry my eyes out. I’m going to regret my second life everyday… but if I die I will always stay beside you. I will be you’re angel.” He answered.

I was shocked when I heard Niall’s answer. It’s really similar to the blonde guy’s answer.

“But… That will never happen right?” I asked.

“Yeah… I will protect you.” He answered then looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back. Is Niall the blonde guys? Same eye and hair color- no… no they’re different. Niall’s alive and the blonde guy is dead already.

Niall and I played a lot of game today that made me really tired.

I threw myself on the bed and catch my breath. I’m really really tired cause our game ended up in a tickling session.

I checked the time and it was 7:00 pm. I decided to cook dinner for Niall. I’m not really good in cooking but… I’ll try.

I walked towards the kitchen opened the freezer. Pork, beans, fish and some random frozen. I grabbed the pork and decided to cook pork steak. I cooked and it’s kinda… good. I guess.

I placed it on the table and called Niall. I can hear his footsteps getting louder. I can also hear my heart beating louder.

“So Niall… I cooked dinner for you. Be honest if it doesn’t taste good okay?” I said.

He nodded and sat down. He cut a piece and ate it. My fingers were crossed… I hope he likes it.

“It’s… It’s good babe.” He commented.

“Really?” I smiled in relief.

“Yeah…” He said but still not smiling.

“Can… can I taste it?” I asked.

“No… It’s alright.” He answered.

“If it’s alright… why won’t you let me taste?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Cause it’s really good and I want to eat it all.” He answered again.

“C’mon! Let me taste!” I shouted.

“Fine! Okay here!” He said then cut a piece.

I took a bite and… it doesn’t taste good… it has no taste!

“See it’s good.” Niall said.

“You love me don’t you?” I asked.

“Yes. Why?”

“Cause it has no taste! And you still kept on telling me that it’s good.”

He held my hand then slowly pulled me closer to him and sat me down on his lap.

“I don’t care if you don’t cook good at least you tried. And that is what I like about you… and I’m sorry for lying.” He said then kissed my forehead.

I smiled at him and kissed his lips.

“Thanks baby…” I smiled.

“For what?” He asked.

“For being true to me…” I answered.

He smiled. “No problem.”

From now on we decided that Niall is the one who’s going to cook.

After eating our dinner we went to our room and shared some stories about ourselves. I decided to take a bath cause I’m feeling sleepy.

I walked towards the bathroom and turned the shower on. I stripped my clothes away and walked inside the shower.  The water was kinda cold but who cares! I need to take a bath. I turned the shower off after cleaning my hair and body. I wrapped the bath towel around my body. Oh yah! I forgot my clothes!

I opened the door slightly.

“Niall can you hand me my clothes. It’s on the bed.” I said.

I can hear Niall’s footsteps getting louder. He handed me my clothes but stopped me from closing the door.

What does he want now?