1. Two Things

It’s been four months since the accident happened… I remembered almost a lot of things but… they said two more things are missing… What are those two things?

I woke up this morning at 8:00 am still no new memory…

I hopped off the bed and walked towards the bathroom to take a bath. I used my favorite shampoo and conditioner, strawberry scent. I turned the shower off and wrapped a bath towel around my small body. I blow dried my hair before deciding on what outfit I will wear today… I decided to wear my grey beatles shirt, black skinny jeans, black flats, and my grey beanie.

I curled the ends of my hair and put a little make-up. I grabbed my back pack, my sunglasses and my phone then headed downstairs. My mom told me that we will see Louis today… He has been away with us for 8 months. I’m so excited to see him again! I started eating my pancakes and drunk my orange juice.

“Hurry up Maddie, you’re brother will be arriving in an hour.” My mom said while eating her last pancake.

After eating breakfast, I stood up and placed my plate and glass on the sink. My mom did the same thing then grabbed her keys.

She locked the front door and I started her van’s engine. We drove away heading to the airport.

30 minutes had passed and we are finally here… Yes! Were on time! I closed the car door and we started walking inside.

We waited for awhile before seeing Louis and his band mates.

“Louis!” I shouted then ran towards him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and spun me around.

He placed me down and pulled away.

“I missed you so much!” He said then gave me a kiss on my cheek.

“I missed you too Louis.” I said then smiled.

“C’mon guys! Let’s head home…” My mom said then hugged Louis.

We all walked towards the parking lot and went inside the van. My mom started the engine and drove away.

The ride going home was kinda awkward because one of Louis’ band mate kept on looking at me.

The car stopped in front of our house. Louis opened the door for me and helped me on going down. I helped Louis with his suitcase. He and his band mates are staying here for a week.

My mom unlocked the front door and opened it. We all went inside and walked straightly towards the living room.

“So I heard you have amnesia… What happened?” Louis asked.

“Car accident.” I plainly said.

“But you’re okay now right? Cause you remembered me.” Louis said.

“Yeah. But mom told me that I don’t really remember everything… Two things are still missing. I’m not really sure what are those things.” I mumbled.

“I think I know those two things… Do I know them mom?” Louis asked.

“Yes… well I’m not sure so I’m telling you later.” Mom answered.

What are those two things?!