8. Vacation

I wiped my tears away but it’s no use! Tears kept on falling. I think they noticed because they stopped cheering and started asking me questions.

“Are you alright Maddie?” Louis asked while holding my hand.

I looked at him straightly.

“Why won’t you just tell me who the blonde guy is?” I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

“We want you to remember completely.” Louis answered.

I sniffled. “I remember something…”

They all looked at me.

“What is it?” Louis asked.

I closed my eyes then started talking.

“It is still about the blonde guy…” I answered. “It was I think… Inside my room. I was reading a random magazine then I flipped the page where I saw the picture of the Eiffel Tower. He stood me up then he let me sit on his lap. I kept on looking at the picture. He told me that when he and the boys that I don’t know go big he will bring me to Paris. I kissed him and… That’s it.”

I opened my eyes.

“Don’t worry… I know you will remember more…” My mom said.

I nodded then wiped my tears away.

Louis started to explain some things again but I wasn’t really listening. I just heard him say that we should pack our bags later cause tomorrow is our flight going to France. After all the talking that Louis had done, I stood up and went to my room. We will stay in France for two weeks. I pulled my suitcase out then unzipped the zippers. I grabbed a pile of my clothes from my cabinet then placed it inside the suitcase. I packed some shoes too.

After packing all the things I need for tomorrow, I zipped the suitcase and placed it beside my bed. I locked myself inside my room. I laid down then closed my eyes not attempting to sleep but… I fell asleep.

NEXT DAY:

       I woke up because of the knock from the door. I stood up then opened it. It was my mom.

“Good morning!” She greeted. “Go take a bath our flight will be in an hour.”

I nodded then walked towards the bathroom. I took a bath and wrapped a bath towel around my body. I walked towards the cabinet and saw the already prepared clothes for me… Mom… I smiled as I thought of my mom picking my outfit for today…

It was a black floral dress. It’s kinda short but… nah! It’s cute! Instead of wearing flats or heels, I decided to wear my black moto boots. I also wore a denim vest. It’s kinda… cool I guess… I style like this every time I wear a dress except for formal occasions. I wore my favorite heart shaped earings, my cross necklace and a studded bracelet.

http://www.polyvore.com/perrie_edwards/set?id=84329672

I blow dried my hair and curled the ends. I took a last look then pulled my suitcase while going out of my bedroom.

I saw Niall going down. I think he saw me carrying my suitcase so he stopped.

“Let me help you.” He said then carried my suitcase.

“Thank you.” I smiled.

He smiled back. “Wow. You look pretty.”

“Thanks.” My smile widened.

I saw the lads and my mom ready to go. We heard a knock on the door. Louis opened it then smiled. He opened the door wider. It was Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle.

“Hey!” I greeted them. “I thought I’m going to be alone with this boys!”

“Haha! But were here! We’re going to have fun!” Eleanor squealed making me wince a little.

“Let’s go! We might miss our flight.” My mom said.

We all went outside. My mom locked the door and threw her keys inside her bag.

We went inside a my mom’s van.

“Wait then who’s going to drive the van home?” I asked.

“Paul. Our bodyguard.”  Liam answered.

“Oh.” Is the only word that escaped my mouth.

Mom started the engine then drove away.

We waited for hours before the plane landed. I’m so excited! Were on France right now just to have a vacation.

We stood up and walked outside the plane.