Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

            That night Harry was tumbling around in his bed with Niall’s voice in his head. It was the same words Niall told Harry about Louis, Just go against him, destroy him, ignore him, and don’t speak to him. Although, this time they were about a certain she, Niall’s voice kept roaming around Harry’s mind saying.

            Ignore her, she’s a bitch, you don’t deserve this, babe. Tell her a strong no and refuse, if she pulls you by your feet, fight back. You don’t deserve this, my love. You sure don’t.

Niall’s voice started to sound more faded as Harry drifted softly to sleep, Remember, ignore her, if you must… destroy her.

With those words in mind, Harry fell asleep.

Harry started to hear a ringing in the middle of the night that wouldn’t stop and it alerted him to awaken. Harry covered his ears and told himself it’s all in your mind. It’s all in your mind. It’s all in your mind and you know it, Harry, this isn’t the first time, now calm down. It’s all in your mind. Harry covered his ears and grinded his teeth, he started to get more pissed off. It’s. All. In. Your. Mind.

“MAKE IT STOP!” Harry yelled his eyes welling up with angry tears. “MAKE IT STOP, GODDAMMIT! IT’S LIKE DRILLING IN MY EARS AND SKULL!”

            Harry pulled strongly on his curls and every time he tried to yell louder he felt like he was being choked. He could also hear snickering and little voices coming from the hallway.

            “Make. It. Stop.” With that he drowned into more sleep.

            “Rise and shine, Mr. Styles,” A maid, whom wasn’t Carmen, showed up in his room. She was in her mid-forties and wore a bright smile.

            “Leave,” Harry demanded.

            “I’m sorry, but I got told I had to wake you up at 11,” The maid said with a sincere tone.

            “My parents pay you to clean up and take care of me, yet waking me up at 11 isn’t taking care of me, it’s more like abuse,” Harry shot the maid a sleepy, sarcastic smile.

            “I’m just saying, Carmen will be disappointed if you’re not up,”

            “Fuck Carmen, tell her that, tell her screw her and her stupid rules and tell her I’ll tell my parents to fire her, now… leave,” Harry said.

            The maid left and ten minutes after Harry heard his door creak open.

            “Can you not?” Harry groaned and threw his pillow over his head.

            He felt the end of his bed dip slightly near where his feet were.

            “Leave,”

            The dipping started to be more like a person jumping up and down, making the bed dip and rise, dip and rise.

            “STOP!”

            Then, he felt his covers being lifted and someone cuddling beside him.

            “What the fuck?” Harry hissed, he then peeked from below his pillow and saw that little bleach blonde hair he loves so dearly.