Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Harry has a lot of friends, well at least had… a long time ago… In fact, Harry used to be one of the most popular kids in elementary school when he was six. His curls killed the girls; his green eyes dazed them as well. Harry’s good looks made the girls fall for him and the boys envy him. Harry only had two good friends when he was in elementary school, one who was named Ian, Ian and Harry developed a good friendship, but what Harry didn’t know was that Ian was secretly extremely jealous of Harry and made up false things behind his back. So when Harry was diagnosed with schizophrenia Ian turned his back on him and laughed in his face saying, ‘I knew you were a stupid freak!

Seven year old Harry was heartbroken, you would think that such a popular boy with such good looks wouldn’t be broken and sad, but he was after his so called best friend turned back on him.

The reason as to why Harry didn’t crumble to pieces as such a young boy was because of his only other friend, Louis. You could say Louis saved Harry over many period of years and this boy has still stuck with Harry to this day and helped him get back on his feet even with Harry’s wobbly knees that tend to take everything to heart and break down after harsh words are spoken.

Louis has hold on to Harry even with his ‘freakiness’ and even if Harry just tends to stay in his room and stay at home rather than hang outside with Louis. Till this day Louis has still been with Harry and he still has his strong grip on Harry’s shoulders to help him up from all the bullies that like to pick on Harry just because he is different.

Harry may not like to acknowledge how much Louis has really helped him, but Harry knows deep down that Louis is the only friend that has stuck with him after this entire mess happened. Maybe even without Louis Harry wouldn’t be alive to this day because he has been such an impact in his life by saving him so often by cracking jokes and telling him that life is one big pointless joke…

That day Carmen knocked on Harry’s door and told him the bus was about to stop by in the corner. Harry responded his simple ‘okay’ as he opened his bedroom door he hesitantly peeked to the end of the hallway where he saw the blonde boy run off to. Harry looked down to his feet, back to end of the hallway and when he saw nothing he sadly dipped his head to face the floor and walked slowly down the stairs.

Harry took a deep breath to try and calm his rapid heartbeat, as much as he tried to deny it even to this day, even as an eighteen year old senior in high school, he still had those fast heart beats pump in his chest and cause anxiety and bad thoughts about what could happen in school. He just really hated school as much as he tried to act like he didn’t. He dreaded every single day coming and wished his parents weren’t gone in business trips so they could kiss him good bye and wish him a good day.

Carmen opened the front door wide for Harry to leave when he stood in the door way Carmen smiled lovingly at him and mumbled with her strong Spanish accent, “Have a good day, Mr. Styles,”

Harry looked at Carmen with that look he gave everyone. A look that it seemed as if though he was deep in thought and looking to strongly at someone or others saw it as if he was just looking right through them, “Thank you.”

Harry stepped down the cement front porch steps, checked his watch to see if he should sprint or walk casually and strolled through the stone path of his massive house and out the gates of his house to catch the bus, but before exiting the gates he peeked back to see if the blonde was there… unluckily, no sign of him.

Harry waited in complete silence in the corner of the street with other peers. They all watched Harry intently and tried to sneak peeks at him by pretending to be stretching backwards or just by turning their head quickly. Harry knew exactly what they were doing, but said nothing. Everyone just thought Harry was weird. He wasn’t the ‘shy’ type, they just thought he was completely insane up there, they didn’t think he was the ‘mysterious’ type either, they just thought he was crazy, making Harry sometimes believe he was too.