Chapter Fifteen

"This is really becoming a bad habit of yours Saqr," Natalie noted as he entered her bedroom again without warning. As usual catching her out, only wearing a towel. Usually after his morning run, grabbing a  passionate morning kiss before his day began."What? Have you been spying or something? A bug?"

"No, just good timing," he grinned, hooking a finger at the front of her towel, pulling her to him, gathered against him and kissed.

"Saqr," she half moaned with pleasure and worry. "What if someone walks in as you do?"

"No one would dare."

"Staff? Father?" he released the towel with delight, falling away, standing naked in his arms as his dark head lowered, kissing her neck, following long her shoulder.

"Now we are even, except for..." he lifted his head, looking around, while holding her against his clothed body.

"Not in this life time. I hate my photo taken and no way are you getting a nudie." Her arms went around his neck, holding onto him, pressing her body into him, his arm firmly around her waist as he went searching, finding her handbag and dumped her items out onto the bed. "Saqr no!" she ordered as he started searching through her things, removing her spare camera, turning on her, looking through the viewer to have her wrap herself around his body. "One should never go through a lady's handbag, sire. You mightn't like what you find." She wrapped a leg around his calf.

"There is no secrets between us, my little reporter. Bare and exposed as you wanted."

"You! Not me," she squawked though laughing. "Only, if you join me," she turned the table on him.

"What?" he looked  into her sparkling cobalt blue eyes. "Get naked with you?" She nodded to be smiled at.

"You know I love getting naked with my little reporter. Done, and I get naked photos of you on the bed that I keep. Memories," he threw back her retort for her photos. She unwrapped herself from his body skin flushed from the shower, not Saqr's admiring look from his loving gaze now upon her body, starting pulling up a damp t-shirt top from his track pants, taking hold, pulling up with vigour, running a hand over his damp skin from his morning workout.

He laughed as she got stuck at his shoulders. She swore. "Natalie," he said shocked, pushed backwards onto the bed, where she pulled the top up his arms over his head and toss behind them. Then went to his pants, pulling at the string undone, wiggling down, tugging at his pants to yank free as he took photos of her. Dark hair falling forward, covering her from his view as her itchy fingers went to the band of his underwear. "No, not before I get my snaps. My nudies as you put of you." She rolled off him, flopping on the bed, covering her private parts with an arm and hand between her legs. Drawing up a leg as she rolled onto her side. "Not quite what I had in mind, Natalie," he noted dryly.

"It's all you're getting," she smiled as he took his photo. She eased onto her stomach and looked back, hair tossed back, pouting, legs up crossed at the ankle blocking the view her bottom.

"Getting better, been practising?"

"Just for you, in front of a mirror every day, just for this moment."

"Go and stand by the bathroom door frame," he ordered. She obeyed. "Now lean into it with your body, back to me and look this way. Good. Now lick those gorgeous lips of yours, good, now stay there," he tossed the camera onto the bed and went to her, placing his hand on her arms to bring them up above her head pressing his body into her as he kissed her shoulder. "Have I told you today how beautiful you are?" This time she did blush though melted at his touch. His fingers threading though hers, holding tightly as he moved against her body with his own, inviting, promising of pleasure that would be coming. "I missed my shower. I have been working out, and didn't want to be late with my meeting with you," he whispered against her ear.