Chapter 6

(Romeo's beta-Mark)
°°°°°°°°
We turned around and saw a little wolf pup growling at Romeo, it had light gray eyes and he was graysh-white, I knew it was Danny by the eyes.
I slowly got off of my mates lap but he growled and I turned around and gave him a sign I'll be alright,He slowly let me go with a pout. I walked to Danny n bent down and I was tackled by my face being licked I giggled softly and pulled him off, kissing his head. "Think of your self as human munchkin"I said softly and he changed back I handed him some shorts to put on he turned toward my mate growling trying to charge, and I grabbed him why he struggled to get free and attack he looked adorable mad I giggled and said"Danny calm down he's not going to hurt me" he slowly calmed down "I hugged him to my chest whispering sweet things in is ear. He finally calmed down and I set him Down. Danny tugged on my shorts with a pout clearly jealous. Soon Danny left my side and went up to Romeo "you Better not hurt her or I'll hurt you" then he showed him his muscles and walked back in side with his little chest out I giggled"He's so jealous" my mate laughed "I better watch my back then" he said slowly picking up minky and handing him to me "thanks"I said he smiled and pecked my head,and grabbing my hand pulling me inside.
°°°°°°°
(ROMEO'S pov)
I watched amazed as she calmed him down and kissing his head and spoke softly in his ear.
My mate was truly amazing and her giggle was heaven bells in my ears.
I watched as the little man came up to me telling me not to hurt her."we can't hurt her anyways"my wolf growled
"Give the kid some credit for tryin" I laughed
He shut me out. Why I was spaced out I realized my mate called me "I never got your name?" Her angelic voice said "Roman sweetheart" I said with a lust like voice. I saw her visably shiver and I smirked and picked up her little pup and gave it to her grabbing hand and walking inside.
°°°°°°^^^^°°°°°
Lemme know how I did I tried on this chapter : p #Not edited