Dominant/ I do not submit (BDSM)

A/N: To clear up any potential confusion! When I was writing I confused myself I think so here it is

Set in a world a few centuries in the future. Sex DOMINATES the Earth. Taboo sexual topics have become everyday things. Its hard to find virgins and even harder to find marriage. The age of consent is 14 and all sexualities are openly excepted save for rape and touching anyone under the age of consent. Also the continents have shifted and although landmarks remain as reminders of once great societies, virtually none of todays political boundaries exist. Allex is near an area where West U.S. meets Japan so the culture is a little weird.

My name is Allex. I'm 18 years old and a sort of prodigy of my generation. I'm about 5'9 and 165lbs so, I'm not skinny. I have a big pair of breast and an ass to match. I like my men slim, well developed, slightly to very muscular, and preferably with slightly feminine faces. Oh, yeah and I don't like when people tell me what to do, I like the other way.around... And did I mention I'm a female dom? In a male dominated world where 98% of the women bow down, you could imagine how irritated I am on a day to day basis. Especially, when you're walking around looking the way I do. If I had a nickel for every bastard that has said something to me like "You lost Kitten?" or " You ought to my favorite sub, Kitten.", I'd be richer than Bill Gates and Oprah combined....But whatever... I'm out looking for my 6th sub now. They're sometimes gay...haha, at least they might start off that way!