NOTE AND GRATITUDE

I know I broke many of your hearts when you see that I've updated but I was thinking for a while about changing the name and the book cover of this book. 

I had a long good thought about what I would name it and I made lots of covers to decide from. I had some of my fans personally choose a cover and title and with the votes, I came up with the one you see now. 

I hope you like it, please comment if you do and comment me or send me a letter if you don't like it or if there are some changes you would like to add. After all, this book is for you guys and I want it to suite and meet your recommendations.

Don't worry, the updates for chapter 9 will be published tomorrow so stay updated with me for a new chapter.

NEVERTHELESS

Thank you all for the amazing 1.8K reads. I was gone for school and left it at less than 900 views and come back and Im like OMG THANK YOU ALL. I honestly cried a little and danced too. I honestly want to give you all a hug for being so updated to my book and I'm such a horrible person for keeping you guys waiting.

Don't worry, the updates for chapter 9 will be published tomorrow so stay tooned with me for a new chapter.  

 Thanks and love you all for the ^.^