Chapter 4

"I'll have a mint chocolate sundae" Kristen said pointing to her choice.

"And I'll have a fudge flavored." Isaac added smirking over at Kirsten as she partially ignored him.

"You need to make your decision quick because my legs are getting tired." Georgia exclaimed at her twin sister Diana. Those two girls where best-friends, enemies, best buddies, etc. But sometimes, their just pure annoying. Like now, Diana can't choose what type of ice cream she wants and Georgia is making it seem like Diana can't choose what ice cream she's choosing for her.

Ignoring their complaints, I ordered strawberry sundae, as always and sat on the beach with the others as we waited for Diana and Georgia. Everyone seemed to be busy talking to each other about their lives and their stuff, while I just felt stuck for some reason. It was pretty obvious Isaac was in love with Kristen and she was the one who running away, more like come and get me.

As for Harley, he had found his way to saying that he goes for the most talented and outgoing of girls. That's not me. I was nothing anyone wanted. They were all talented and beautiful girl, and me, well. I was a normal blonde who ate either too much or too little and complained about everything. Nevertheless, I always felt like there was going to be someone, someday who was going to come and save me from all this, like be my Romeo.

Diana and Georgia had finally chosen, more like Georgia chose both because Diana was boiling red. "You twins are like the twins in How To Train Your Dragon, your soooo annoying." Isaac whined.

"Yeah, but hotter," Harley admitted, obviously shamelessly. We stared at him with our wide eyes, Diana's being the widest.

"Y-You think I'm hot?" Diana gasped as she sat closer to him.

"I said you guys look hotter, the twins on that movie were like 0% in hotness, you guys are 10% hotter." he acknowledged looking at everyone in the room. Diana without hesitation immediately slapped him.

"That's what you get for making me think you liked me, you know I actually thought there was some good in you," she grunted while taking a bite of her tangerine sundae.

"Oh there is, you don't see it yet." he smirked as he racked his brown hair.

Everyone was soon talking to each other about worldly things as we walked out of the ice cream shop and back into the mall. We walked through many little stores and window shopped all day. Just than my phone went ringing and I took my phone from my pocket only to see mom calling. I swiped my screen and picked it up.

"Hey mom whats up?

"What's up? What else honey the sky?"

"Haha, no mom. I mean how are you?"

"Ohhh, you kids have the weirdest slang these days. See, when I was a kid-"

"Mom you called me remember,"

"Oh sorry, I wanted you to pick up some bread from the grocery after your done shopping at the mall. Ok"