Chapter One

Louis Tomlison walked into school with his books in hands and head forward. He didn't want to deal with Harry and his crew but its mostly this kid Andy that's the problem. The others just stand there and laugh with the occasional insult, opening his locker he saw a note from his friend Liam.

'Louis

We have training today, and a mission to attend to. Meet me by the bikes after school.

Liam'

You see, Louis was a secret agent or what people call a spy. And no he doesn't deal with the crazy eye-patch guys with the hairless cats that want to blow up to the moon or take over the world. No its not like that, the government has something and its people like Louis' job to keep it safe or if they find more to retrieve it. He didn't seem like the spy type with his blue eyes with flecks of orange and green, his brown windswept hair and what people call a feminine figure but it sure hell helps him in a fight.

He does what he needs to do so total chaos won't erupt. "Hey Tomlinson" Louis rolled his eyes, here they come. "Hello Andy, what can I do for you today?" Louis rarely showed emotion especially not in front of these guys. He wasn't born to be normal or show feelings, he was born to fight and to protect. "How about you do my homework for a month and I'll consider not beating you into a pulp" everyone laughed except Harry.

He always seemed bored when they decided to pick on Louis. But he never showed fear like the others, and he didn't stand there and take it but he didn't fight back. As Andy was about to throw the first punch, he was stopped by another hand grabbing his wrist, turning his head along with the rest of the group they saw none another Liam Payne, Louis' friend and partner in the agency.

"Is there a problem?" he asked in the same form Louis addresses people, no emotion its just not how they work. Louis had met Liam the first day he first came to the agency when he was 10 after his mom was murder by people who wanted what the government had for themselves and his dad was in charge the whole thing so why not go to the source. Liam was hired at first to protect Louis but he wanted to join so they became partners but Liam still wants to protect him too. While Louis didn't look like he could be a spy or work with the government, Liam did. He had these puppy-brown eyes but those are what got you distracted so he could take you down and not to mention his large build, his buzz cut and arrow tattoo on his left arm. "Yeah Payne, how about you let Tomlinson here fight his own battles" Andy growled out pulling his wrist, well trying to out of his strong grasp. "Liam, come on we don't have time for this. We're gonna be late" Louis said not batting an eyelash.

The brown-eyed lad released Andy's wrist and walked away with Louis at his side "I don't know why they continue to pick on you, even with me around" Louis rolled his eyes cause he knew Liam would try to make into a bigger deal than it already was "Because you stop the fight but don't continue it so they think you won't do anything. But its more of can't than wont" They're highly trained in self-defence martial arts so they could easily take down and entire clan of guys like Andy or Maz or even Harry and not break a sweat. Walking into Biology and taking their seat in the second the last row in front of their colleagues Niall Horan and Justin Beiber. Niall turned around his seat to lean on their table, blue eyes watching them curiously "Where have you two been?"

Liam sighed "Andy" they sighed as well knowing how they enjoying messing with Louis but it never happens and its still really annoying how hard they try. "One day...."Liam murmured waiting on that day when he gets to beat the living daylight out of Andy and his little crew. "Yes Liam but not today, just drop it for now okay. All of you" Louis made eye contact with each one since Justin has turned around in his chair as well to be part of the conversation. Niall and Justin turned around to face the front again as the teacher walked into the classroom and began rambling about atoms and molecules.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Harry Styles sat in Drama with his best friend Zayn Malik, he never really payed attention in this class but is was so easy that he didn't have to. So he spent this time thinking about Louis, he knew why he chose not to pick on the blue-eyed lad. He had always had a small crush in him but it later bloom into full blown liking Louis. Of course he knew he would never date Harry, he let his friends pick on him for God Sake, it would never work.

"You alright Haz?" he turned to look at his friend and nodded his head with a small smile. Zayn knew about Harry's crush on Louis but just didn't want to say anything, he wanted Harry to figure this out for himself. But he also wanted to know why it bothered him so much. Why can't he just talk to Louis like a normal person.

Turning back to their drama teacher Miss Carter and she blabbed on about Romeo and Juliet, Zayn has also been daydreaming about someone. He too had a crush, on none other than Liam Payne . The Pakistani boy didn't know exactly what drew him into Liam but he really wanted to find out.

----------------------------------------------------------------

-End of School-

Louis walked out of the building with Justin by his side to meet Liam at the bikes just like they had planned this morning . They had training today and a mission to do later this evening, Niall and Justin had decided to join them since they had nothing else to do . Louis saw Liam leaning against the motorcycles they had bought a few years ago, they had only gotten two instead on four for each of them.

"Where's Niall?" Liam asked when they were in ear-shot, Niall had gym and was usually first here since it was right next to the door. "I'm here, I got held up" he said walking up looking a bit irritated "What happened?" Justin asked stepping to to his side going to the mode where he was supposed to protect his partner.

"Stupid Andy and his dumb ass friends" the Irish blond grumbled, Justin put a protective arm around Niall and they all turned to look at the popular group. Most of them were talking and passing around a football, except for two. Harry and Zayn stood together with determined looks on their faces "What do you think they're talking about?" Niall asked his voice holding mild curiosity.

"Nothing of importance to us, we have training lets go" Liam claimed the front of the bike with Louis behind him and wrapped his arms around the brown-eyed lad's waist. "You ready for this?" he asked with a chuckle causing Louis to smirk "Always"

Liam revved the bike getting attention from surrounding students and weaved his way of the school lot onto the street headed for base with Justin and Niall behind them.