Chapter 3

Two boys walked in and looked at her. "Let the weird looks begin!" Clara thought to herself. One was tanned, he had black hair and deep brown eyes. The other had a tightly shaven hair cut, and hazel brown eyes.

They walked towards Clara and took a seat in front of her. The tanned guy turned around first, "Hey! I'm Scott, Scott McCall!" He introduced himself eagerly. The other guy introduced himself enthusiastically as "Stiles". Clara couldn't help but laugh at his ways, "I'm Clara! Clara Cummins!" She took her turn in introductions. She felt proud of herself in that moment, she was never good at socialising.

She felt eyes on her and looked up right into a set of bright blue eyes, they stared right back. The boy was tall, he had blonde curly locks and model like cheek bones. He was tall and quite a stunning boy, Clara had to admit to herself internally. He kept walking towards her, not looking away once, he reached her seat and asked politely "May I sit here?" In a clear English accent. "Sure" Clara responded as cool and calm as possible, "I'm Isaac" the boy said, shaking her hand. "I'm Clara" she responded, trying sound overly excited or too bored.

"Miss Cummins!" A voice pulled her gaze away from Isaac and to the front of the class. She saw a man with black hair and glasses, "Do you want detention on your first day?!"

He shouted sarcastically. "Sorry" Clara apologised, as sincerely as she could. She heard Isaac snigger beside her, "too bad" she thought to herself, "he seemed nice".

The next two classes flew by, Isaac, Scott and Stiles were in them. The kept giving each other strange looks though, the kept giving her strange looks too. Clara had no idea what for, but this angered and confused her. As Clara was getting her lunch, she saw the three sitting at a table in a quiet corner of the cafateria. She felt the need to confront them about the odd looks she was getting off them, she got enough of that in her old school. She walked over and calmly but firmly asked them "Do you have some sort of problem with me?". They say down, looking at the table, they almost looked scared. She sat down next to Isaac "Well I'm not leaving till you tell me" she stated, softening her voice, a sign she was angry. She could've sworn she saw Isaac drool as he slyly tried to wipe the corner of his lip with his index finger. Clara softened her voice further, " Please?! She pleaded, she saw Isaac's face softening and focused on him. Before she could say anymore she heard Stiles shout "No!". "Fine then! Don't tell me! You guys can go to hell!" She shouted, slightly relieved they'd been sitting in a quite corner as there was no eyes looking eagerly for gossip. She left her food and headed straight for the bathroom.