Chapter 11

Chapter 11

'Mate.'

Shit.

I'm mated to the sexy ass ENEMY Alpha. Before i have time to even think about what this means, my mate lets out a loud growl. It sends shivers down my back, i don't think it's normal to be so turned on by a growl. I can feel myself going crazy as i stare into the darkening eyes of my mate - i didnt think it would be possible that his eyes could get any darker, his normal blue grey eyes darkened to black. The way he's looking at me makes me feel hot and uncomfortable. I shift in my spot, shuffling from foot to foot awkwardly - i'm surprised my jelly legs haven't given way yet. I stare at my mate as he opens his mouth to speak.

"Spy." ... urm, what??

He growls and repeats himself, "She's a spy." Ok, seriously, What now???

I feel everyone's gazes shift to me, and i feel the need to justify myself.

"I'm not a spy, i promise." i say with a nervous laugh. Why does everyone seem soo weary?

My mate growls again, "Don't lie!! I can smell it from a mile away. You're a rogue spy."

"What do you mean, i - " i get cut off by a ferocious growl - boy does my mate love to growl.

"You're coming with me to my pack." he says, which seems to unfreeze everyone else in the room.

"She's a part of our pack, she has our protection, and she's not going anywhere." Nate says, defending me, "you have no right to take her."

"Under Chapter 4, verse 12 of our agreement contract, any threat living within a 10 mile radius of my pack can be dealt with accordingly. I will take her back to my pack." My mate says firmly.

I'm slightly annoyed that no one else is doing anything at all to protect me apart from Nate.

"I won't let you take her," Nate argued. That ellicited a loud and menacing growl from my mate.

"She's mine!" he roared - that sentance sent shivers down my back, and not in a bad way. I shouldn't be feeling like this - i'm about to be kidnapped! But i feel in shock, and my wolf is feeling very happy at finding her mate, so i guess that's where these emotions are stemming.

My Alpha seems wary as he opens his mouth for the first time since being told i was a spy.

"I trust that she means no harm," - yay, someone believes me! - "so you can't take her."

"Refusing me my rights and breaking the contract is punishable. I will go to war with you on this." My mate seems angry, but the reactions of my pack are justified as they turn and snarl - my mate is a douche.

"Woah, i don't want anyone going to war over me. Don't worry, i'll go to their pack, prove i'm not a spy and come back," i tell Nate and my Alpha reassuringly. My mate seems too pleased to have gotten his way, but if i get my way, i'll be back in no time.

I was outside the pack house, saying goodbye to everyone. The reality of the situation hasn't sunk in and i feel like i'm going on holiday, not being kidnapped by the deadliest, most ruthless pack in the world. The goodbye's were horrible. Both packs were close together, but i assumed being kidnapped meant i wasnt going to be allowed to go to school. I didnt know whether i would ever see my friends again. I didnt even know if i was going to be alive this time tomorrow, but something inside my told me i could trust that nothing would happen to me. I don't know how i can feel so comfortable with my mate when he has just shown me that he wants to kidnap me for being a spy.

Crystal and Ellen were crying. Even Evan and Joey seemed sad. Nate seemed angry. I was numb. I had packed all of my clothes for the millionth time - i didnt take much, just a rucksack worth - didnt know if prisoners were allowed possessions. Me and the enemy pack slowly walked away from my new home. I looked back to see the worried faces of my friends and some packmembers i had grown closer too. This was going to be tough.