14

AN: please go read my other story xx

----------

Luke and I drove in silence to his house after Michael and I's convocation but once we go to his house it was okay.

"Look Em, I know something is up. Please tell me." Luke said.

I bit my cheek. "Michael thinks your using me, and I don't know maybe you are, the problem is I think I love you Luke and I can't control it."

He just sat there looking at me. "Em, I'm not using you. If there's one thing I know it's that I love you too and I couldn't hurt you. It would be like stabbing myself over and over with a knife."

"Luke.."

"Wait here me out, and I know I'm not perfect and we are completely different ages but you are amazing and I can't not care about you."

"Luke I love you so much." I teared up.

He suddenly attacked me with kisses, leaving them up and down my neck.

He wasted no time taking off my shirt and pants. I did the same for him.

He unclasped my bra and started sucking on my nipples making me moan in pleasure.

Then he quickly went to take off my panties, I took of his boxers after.

"It's going to hurt at first okay?" He said.

I rolled my eyes. "I know that you fuck wit."

He grabbed a condom and slid it on, then he entered me, making me gasp.

I actually wouldn't say I felt any pain, it just felt uncomfortable.

He gave low moans as he slowly thrusted into me. Each one hitting a different spot.

We both reached our highs and just lay there.

I was happy that we had done that. I love Luke after all.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He rolled over and pulled me into his arms so we were spooning and we both drifted into peaceful slumber.

------

An: yeah didn't write it in heaps of detail but oh well.