2

It had been one day since Luke and I had started talking and he was actually really funny, I forgot that he was 29 most of the time

It had been one day since Luke and I had started talking and he was actually really funny, I forgot that he was 29 most of the time. I mean sure sometimes it did show but I didn't care, after all, I was into older men.

It did surprise me how close we had gotten already. It was nice.

Luke: send me nudes

Me: NAHHH

Luke: bitch

Luke: ily

Me: you literally sound like a 12 year old

Luke: fuck of

Me: ^off

Luke: ^suckballs

Me:^yesplease

Luke:^myballs

Me:^nothanks

Luke: ):

Me: (;

Me: I wanna meet you

Luke: same

Luke: then I can hear you call me daddy

Me: kinky but no

Me: can you come to a party this Friday?

Luke: probs

Me: yay

Luke: yay

Me: What's up

Luke: I wanna meet you right now

Me: what??

Luke: where are you

Me: home?

Luke: I'm coming to get you, what's your address

Me: I don't trust you not to stalk me

Luke: why would I do that?

Luke: pleaseeee

Me: okay okay fine It's *insert random address*

-------

I'm very nervous to meet Luke, I mean what if he's creepy or what if he rapes me. No I trust him.

I run to my room and through on black skinnies and a white tank, adding my flip flops. It's not like we are going anywhere flash.

Not even 10 minutes later I hear Michael calling me.

"Coming coming!" I yell running to the front door only to come face to face with the most beautiful man I have ever seen.

He was tall like really tall, at least 6'4 while I was 5'3. He was very lean and I could see his muscles through his shirt. He was dressed in all black, and had a lip ring that added to the mysterious look he wore well.

"Bye Michael!" I screamed pushing Luke out the door to avoid further questions from Michael.

Luke had taken us to his house, the drive there was exciting as we had been bonding really well.

"So this is it." He said as we stepped inside.

It was modern, I wouldn't say he had the biggest house but he lived alone so he didn't need much space.

I felt his strong arms on my waist as he spun me around so that my front was against the wall.

"Baby girl aren't you just something." Luke said. "Say your mine."

I shook my head making his grind into my ass, his erection pressed firmly into my back.

We both moaned. "Say it."

"I-I'm yours." I replied slowly.

He once again spun me around so that this time my back was against the wall and my front was pressed against his.

He started to leave kisses down my neck to my collarbones. His kisses were soft and delicate. This was how I wanted to be treated by a man.

"Luke." I gasped as he found my sweet spot.

"What does my girl want." He said, grinding his hips into mine making me groan. He was amazing, we had hardly done anything and I already felt high on his touch.

When I didn't answer he stopped grinding, making me feel like I needed him even more. Eventually I gave in.

"For you to please me." I said, again slowly. "Daddy."

Luke smirked quickly before he attacked my lips giving me long soft kisses, I could feel my lips going swollen.

He deepened the kiss and moaned into my mouth making me want him more, I moved my hand down his chest, slowly and teasingly until I got down to his friend and suddenly started palming him through his pants.

He moaned. I could feel him growing under my hand, making me move my hand faster. I tried to get as much of his dick as I could, I struggled considering that it was very big and my hand was quite small.

Luke's hand moved to mine, and pulled it away from his pants.

"Look as much as I want to fuck your brains out, I care about you. That's why I want to take this slow." He said looking down at me, with a soft, caring look in his eyes. Damn this was what I wanted.

I nodded agreeing with him.

-----------

After about two and bit hours of watching a lame animated movie I checked my phone to see that it was already 7:00 and I would be in loads of trouble when I got home.

So Luke dropped me home, luckily my parents weren't home and I decided to have an early night, so I hopped straight into bed.

My mind raced through everything that had happened and I smiled to myself.