6

An: longer chapter for you guys! Thank you so so much for 400 reads(:

------------

Luke: I wanna take you out tonight

Me: I'm still grounded ):

Luke: fuck.

Luke: sneak out??

Me: what??

Me: why would I do that

Luke: so I can take you to an expensive restaurant with good ass food

Me: your right I'm sneaking out.

Luke: exactly who could resist me

Me: um I was going for the food... Your just a bonus

Luke: well if bonus is all I am to you );

Me: Jks Jks

Me: ily

Luke: yeah yeah

Luke: so

Me: so

Luke: I'm horny

Me: ain't you always

Luke: ain't LOL

Me: Fuck off

Me: anyways I have to go

Luke: I'll pick you up around 8 yeah?

Me: yeah xx

--------------

After Luke and I had finished talking I had a nap and woke up at 6:00pm meaning I only had two hours before our date! Shit!

I had just had a long bath, and shaved every hair that I could, including down below. I washed my hair and waved my arms.

I tied my hair into a loose bun so that it fell under my shoulders. Then added my usual makeup and favourite maroon lipstick.

I put on my new dress, it was mostly see throw but looked so stunning. It made me look thinner too. I added my black clutch and waited for Luke to text me.

Not even a few minutes later Luke texted me.

Luke: hey I'm parked a few houses down.

Me: okay I'll leave now

I opened my window and jumped out, seeing that I had only a one story house.

Being quick and quiet I ran through my garden, past 2 houses and saw Luke's car.

"Hey." I said hoping into his car and giving him a quick peck on the lips.

His eyes widened for a few seconds before he gave me a smile. "You look stunning my doll."

I looked him up and down. "You don't look bad yourself, nice suit."

He smirked at me and started the car.

The car ride was very quiet, a good quiet as the car ride wasn't very long.

Luke pulled up at a very expensive looking restaurant.

"Luke it's beautiful!" I said as we walked in.

The walls and the floors were gold. There was white and silver chandeliers hanging room the high roofs.

"Hi I'm Jess, I will be your waitress today! What name was your table under?" A short brunette said from next to us.

"Luke Hemmings." Luke replied.

She looked down at her list then smiled at Luke. "This way please Ma'am, Sir."

She lead us to a quiet corner at the back of the restaurant with a beautifully set table.

"Oh Luke, it's beautiful!" I whispered to him.

The lady smiled, noting that she heard me. "It's our best table."

"Thank you." Luke said.

Luke pulled my chair out and I thanked him, sitting down., then he went to his chair and sat down.

"Can I start you two of with a glass of wine or champagne?"

"Oh I'm under-." I started but Luke interrupted.

"Yes, some white wine would be nice thank you."

"Sure."

"So, how are you?"  He asked suddenly.

"I'm very good. This is wonderful." I said then silently added, "daddy."

After a while our wine came and we ordered food that came shortly after.

I moaned. "This is like the best ribs I've ever had."

He groaned. "Same. I feel so full."

The waitress, Jess came back. "Hi would you like desert at all?"

Luke and I both shook our heads as we were both very full.

"Here's your cheque." She handed it to Luke. "Today's meal will come up to $234."

Yikes. "Put it on my tab." He said and gave her a piece of paper with numbers on it.

"Let's go back to my place." He whispered into my ear. "I would like my desert, a serving of fresh pussy."