13

AN: quick announcement! I just put up another daddy kink story like 3 mins ago, I would appreciate if you read it.

It's called:

Daddy's Babygirl > H.S

Thank you xx

------------

Luke: hey do you want to come to my place tonight?

I ask my parents and they don't seem to mind so I few minutes later I reply.

Me: yeah sure, my parents said it was alright if I stayed the night too, if that's okay with you?

Luke: of course.

Me: pick me up at 5:00?

Luke: okay, bye baby xx

The rest of the afternoon I waxed and shaved, did my hair and through some clothes in a suitcase.

I think tonight is the night I'm going to loose it. I hope.

"Michael!" I screamed and he ran to my room.

"Emerson? What's wrong?" He asked, closing my door and sitting on my bed.

"I think I'm going to loose my V card to Luke tonight." I replied.

He looked at me wide eyed for a second then shook his head. "No, Emerson he's using you! Haven't you seen it?"

I was shocked by his reaction. "He likes me Michael, why would he use me?"

"Look I don't want to argue but trust me."

"I do. But I trust Luke more." I said.

Luke: hey I'm outside.

"I have to go, Luke's here." I said to Michael and ran down the hallway to meet look at the front door.

-------

AN: shorter chapter sorry! But I've got heaps more coming.