7

"Daddy." I moaned as he kissed my neck.

Luke had just taken us to his place and we were really getting into it.

I was lying on his bed, him hovering over me.

He found my sweet spot and started to suck hard.

A moan slipped from my mouth. "Yes daddy!"

He started to slowly grind against me, us both fully clothed.

"Baby let's remove some clothes." He whispered to me.

He slowly removed my dress. Pulling it down till it hit the floor.

Luke removed his shirt and I went to unbuckle his pants but his hands stopped me. "Tonight's all about you princess."

I nodded and slowly lay back down on his bed, only in a bra and panties.

He came over and pressed his lips to mine, sticking his tongue into my mouth in the process.

He groaned when I deepened the kiss and brought him closer making me smirk against his lips.

I slowly pushed my hips up to meet his, helping me with the wetness I felt in my panties, and pressed against his hard crotch.

He pulled back from the kiss and felt a wet trail down my neck to my cleavage.

I arched my back so he could get behind and undo it, once he had he flung it across the room.

"Beautiful." He whispered. "And all mine."

He dipped his head and licked my nipple making it harden quickly, while he sucked on one he cupped and played with the other one with his hand.

I gasped, all the knots that I knew all too well gathering in my stomach.

He moved down, again leaving a trail from my breasts down to my pussy.

He started it rub me through the silky material making me moan.

His eyes never left mine as his movements quickened.

"Oh yes daddy." I painted. "Please take them off."

"Of course baby, as you command." He gave me a huge grin and pulled them down my legs.

He started to leave kisses from my knees and up my thighs to my area.

He left small but firm kisses on my clit, teasing me. Then he stuck a finger in me and started to slowly pump in and out, it did feel strange at first but after a while it felt so good.

"Such a sweet little pussy." He said.

I moaned when he started to suck really hard on my clit.

After a while of him pumping and sucking, I reached my high.

"Thanks for tonight." I said, Luke had just driven me home. "I had a great time."

"Me too baby. I'll text you tomorrow, bye." He smiled at me and drove off.

I went through my window, climbed into bed and fell fast asleep.