Unwanted Eyes

Abi was new to babysitting. She was like every teenager that lived: she wanted money and fame. But currently, having failed her exams miserably, she took up the closest thing she could find. It just happened to be babysitting. Of course, one day she'd be a singer, but it wasn't time yet. It WAS time though, for her to get into her car and drive to 334 Dead Tree Lane.

She arrived and saw a little boy of about four and a girl of six or seven. They stood together in the living room, almost identical, but one a boy and one a girl. It was a fairly nice living room, with a HD TV and flowers along the fireplace. She felt at home immediately.

"Abi, do call us if something is upsetting you. Or if the children are being naughty."

"Oh I will Ms Zase, I will," I told her.

"Oh, one more thing Abi. Don't enter the kitchen," she said. Then she hung up.

She was a plump woman but a very pretty one at that! Mr Zase wore traditional glasses and a work suit everywhere he went nearly! Gosh he was strange indeed.

Abi walked into the living room and took an immediate seat on a squishy couch. Pillows set around her head, Abi felt at home at once. Well, with pretty pictures of flowers outlining the wall, a TV to die for and various flower pots dotted here and there, who wouldn't? But then she noticed it. An old, glaring clown statue stared at Abi with unforgiving eyes. Alarmed, Abi rushed to the kitchen to find a phone without thinking. Hanging around her head suspiciously were every type of knife: carvers, fish, butchers...everything was there!

"Oh f---," Abi said. And then she heard two melancholy voices sing

"Abi, Abi,

You're a baddie,

You went in the

KITCHEN!

Abi, Abi,

You'll regret it,

We will get you

SOON!"

Abi immediately realised that the voices were the children. Anyway,she was probably hearing things.

"Kids! Bedtime," Abi shouted up the stairs. No answer. She turned around to call in the living room but felt a large knife stab into her peach back, stilling her forever more.