THE LIFT

Another day at MONTE GRANDE HOTEL and I was exhausted from walking up the stairs. So yes, I have a phobia of lifts. I'm afraid. I bet you're thinking "She isn't a good role model!" However, there are lots of things to be afeared of in a lift. ESPECIALLY the journey. It could last for seconds, it could last for hours. But anything could happen. Since that day when I heard the rumour, the dreaded secret...

Once a man known as Mr Killem went to the hotel. He was on a lift with eleven other passengers, four of which were children. He took a dagger from his pocket and pierced the little boy's chest. Following this, he killed the other three little girls,on strangled, one knifed, one dropped. Passengers threw him out of the lift into the basement floor. Thankfully, he cracked his head and died. That swift move from the adults saved them. NOT! The man then came back to haunt the lifts in MONTE GRANDE HOTEL and kills any children who go in.

Which is why I don't want to use the lift. I'm only 10!!! I'll die if that secret was true! But my mama and papa are

at floor 4, so it isn't that much of a journey I guess. Here goes...

"A SCREAM WAS HEARD YESTERDAY IN THE LIFT OF HOTEL MONTE GRANDE AS 10 YEAR OLD LILY EVANS DIED. SHE WAS SAID TO BE VISITING HER PARENTS ON THE 4th FLOOR AND SOMETHING KILLED HER. POLICE ARE STILL INVESTEGATING."