7: Troubled (Pt. 2)

It's been a long long time.... Please forgive me and don't be mad. 

Your POV

"Don't worry about them." Zelo whispered in your ear. 

"That's not really helpful, you know?" You felt a warm grin tug on his lips. 

A thought came into your mind.

*Pabo, why are you being friends with him? You might bring him danger; because your clumsy self and your dangerous past.* 

You shook his hand off of your shoulder and you walked faster than him intentionally- in fact, you actually ran. 

"Hey! Where are you going? Are you not going to school~?!" You heard him yell from behind you, but you didn't pay attention to him; you just kept running. 

After running for five minutes now, you grew tired; you never really exercised before because you never felt like you needed to. You were at least a block away from the school. You looked around and you had ended up in a park, somehow. You looked around and you saw no one your age; there were only parents with little kids inside a stroller. 

 You walked around the park. Luckily, it was a small park, so you didn't get lost. 

As you were walking around the park, you got a call from Zelo, but you didn't dare to answer. It was for his own good and you knew that, so you just turned your phone off and you kept walking, thinking what you were going to do. 

***

Youngjae POV 

I was at the park to read and think about things for a while. 

I looked up from my book to see the same girl walking around the park for about 5 times now. A smile appeared on my lips. 

"You like walking?" I smiled. Her ears heard my voice and I saw her. 

"______-ssi, why are you wearing a school uniform?" I didn't expect to see her again. 

She smiles and then, she scratches her head with her index finger.

"Youngjae oppa, you're here?"

I could hear my own heartbeat in my ears, thumping. I nodded and smiled as if nothing was wrong with me. 

"I skipped school." _____ pressed her lips together and her dimples showed. 

"Huh?" I was confused. 

"Oh, your question. I skipped school." She showed me a smile; she must be amused of my reaction. I smiled back. 

"Ah, I see. Do you wanna sit here?" I moved a little bit, offering her a seat. She smiles and sits next to me. 

"Thanks." She grinned, as she sat down. I could tell that she was tired from walking. 

"Do you come to the park a lot?" She looked at me with big eyes. A smile tug on my lips and I nodded. 

"Hmmm, I like to come here whenever I need to think. I come here often to get away from the boys and my life." She nods. 

"I get you. I think a lot too, but I never found the place to think at, you know? " I silently nod, as I listen to her talk. 

"I've just been really stress because I finally have a friend and then I have to leave him because I know, nothing will ever go the way I want. He might get hurt because of me and I don't want that. I think I may actually like him, which is ridiculous and puts him into more danger than just being my friend." She pauses afterwards and gasps.