4: Dancing Slave

Your POV

The weekend was finally here. You've been waiting for it all week ever since you started school on Monday, earlier this week. You thought for a while on what you would do for today, since you didn't have work today.

It's been a long time since you went to the park, so you decided on doing that and maybe, go to the arcade for a little while.

You got up from your bed and rushed over to your small kitchen to make a cup of ramyeon, your everyday breakfast.

You heated up water on your small, copper pot and searched your cupboards for the ramyeon.

One packet of ramyeon was all you found, so you decided to add grocery shopping to your list of the day's activities.

You opened it up and poured it into the pot and after a few minutes of stirring and waiting for it to cook, it was finally done.

You, hurriedly, ate the ramyeon because it tasted the best when it was hot. You ate every ounce of the ramyeon, since it was bad to waste food, right?

When you finished, you quickly, but thoroughly washed the dishes and rushed off to the bathroom to take a shower.

***

You prepared a black, sheer top with golden accents on it's collar and white high waisted shorts. You paired it with your trusty brown belt to top it off and your favorite ring that your mother left you before she passed.

You smiled at the simple design of the silver banded ring. It had a 2 carat diamond on the middle of the ring. It reminded you of your beautiful mother and the warm aura she had. It made you sad, but it also made you happy, in the way that you had something to remember her by.

You took your comfy purple converse, since you needed to wear something on your feet. You grabbed your small black bag and put your wallet, phone, iPod, and earphones.

You checked yourself in the mirror to see if there was any blemishes and if your hair was a mess. To your surprise, everything was in it's place and perfect, so you went and left to go off to the park.

***

You walked on the streets of the park to see families and their children walking hand in hand and the happy old and young couples doing the same.

Compared to you, the other people seemed happier and more alive, but nevermind that, you didn't care.

*Who cares if I'm alone!*

You nodded and smiled at the ground, then you walked off to find a bench to sit.

After wandering around the park for benches to sit on, you finally saw one bench from afar. You ran for it and sat down. You sighed with relief, for you have been looking for a bench to sit on for ten minutes now. You looked at the nearby playground in front of you and you saw a boy pushing a girl on the swing. He looked like her boyfriend.

You smiled at the cute scenery, but quickly stopped yourself, since you knew you could never have one because it would be too dangerous for them to be around you.

Your smiled disappear from your face as you found a different scenery to look at. You looked at the trees and it's falling flowers.

*Wah~ yepuda!* You awed over the beautiful red flowers falling from the tall trees.

After a while, you got tired of sitting, so you decided to walk around a bit, until you didn't want to stay at the park anymore.

***