1: Painful Past

AN: This is my 3rd fanfic. I don't have much experience at writing, but I just like writing because it's fun. Well thank you and enjoy! ^...^  

Your POV:

This year it's going to be different. I can't be the happy, go lucky girl I used to be. I can't let anyone come too close to me. I'm afraid that if I let them come TOO close that they might end up suffering because of me. This year, everything is going to change and it's going to be normal for once.

No friends

And certainly, NO BOYS

It's going to be easier that way, for me and for them. I have to focus on school and that's it. I walked ahead into my new life and closer to my new school.

~Flashback~

"No! Leave them alone!" Mom yelled at the man holding onto me and my sister, Hye Song.

"Eomma, gwenchana." I lied, making the man chuckle.

"See, she's alright." He said smirking, disgustingly.

*This man is stupid. What a bastard.*

I looked over to a tied up Hye Song, crying her eyes out.

"It's going to be okay." I said, trying to comfort her quietly.

"Shut up!" The man yelled at both of us, making her tremble and cry more, but this time, quietly.

"See Mrs. Jang, if you only listened and didn't get involved with your past husband's affairs this would never have happened. I told you this would happen, but you didn't listen. Tsk, tsk." He said, shaking his head.

Eomma looked at me cunningly and eye pointed at the gun near me. I nodded, slightly to say that I know what to do.

I tried to reach for it while he was trying to talk to my mom.

I moved little by little.

I was almost there.

*Just a little more.* I told myself, giving myself a little hope.