6: Changed (Pt. 1)

Your POV:

Your eyes flutter open, as you hear bang on the door. You groaned in your sleep-deprived state, walking like a zombie towards the door. You placed your hand on the knob, twisting it, to find out who could possibly be knocking on your door so early in the morning.

You open the door, seeing a boy with black hair and purple and gray highlights in them.

"Ermm, excuse me? Who are you looking for?" You asked formally, towards the unknown boy.

Your were eyes still blurred. After a while, it fixed themselves, adjusting. You blinked a couple times, trying to process the person in front of you.

Is that...... Zelo?

You started to rub your eyes, for you thought it was playing tricks on you.

"_______-ah, what are you talking about?" His voice sounded exactly like Zelo's.

"Mianheyo, I thought you were my friend. He has the exact same voice as you."

"__________, pabo! It's me Zelo. How can you not know- oh it's the hair isn't it? "

Now that you looked at it, you realized that it was the hair.

"Umm~ Zelo?" You were still so confused.

"It's me, _________-ah." He smiles, his small cat-like eyes turning into mere lines.

"Wah~ you look so different!" You scanned his face and you felt your hands raise up to touch his now-black hair.

He giggles as you placed your hands on his surprisingly, soft cheeks.

"I was just getting used to your blonde hair, you know?" You smirked into a smile.

You looked at his face to see his eyes staring intently into yours. A blush managed to creep up on his pale cheeks. You snapped back into reality, as you noticed what was happening.

"Umm, so what are you doing here?" You removed your hands away from his cheeks.

"I was thinking we could go to school together." He grinned.

"Umm~ yeah sure. I just need to get ready. Can you wait for me?" You asked, looking at his eyes.

"Yeah, I'll wait. It's okay." He smiled.

"You can sit down there." You pointed to the couch, as you were walking to your bathroom, to clean up and freshen up.

You didn't bother to look back, but you heard a grunt of approval and took it as a 'I'm fine'.

***

You were finally done with taking a shower. When you were done, you went to the living room- fully dressed and ready for school- and you saw Zelo sleeping with his mouth wide open. He snored happily as he crossed his arm, shifting his weight around the couch to find a more comfortable spot to sleep in.

You felt a smile creep up your lips as you watch the older boy sleep soundily.

*Pabo, coming to my house just to walk with me to school.* You chuckled as you went over to the sleeping beauty.

You raised your hand to shake the boy into consciousness, but you stopped yourself to admire his wonderful and perfect features.

After a few minutes, you realized that he had perfectly shaped eyes and with eyebrows to match it; not to mention, the luscious, thick eyelashes he had that lay untouched by skin. He had a tall, pointy nose that felt like would crinkle at any sudden touch. Observingly, you also noticed his thin, pink lips and the way it would spontaneously smile when you did. It kept you in a daze until you apprehended that you were doing so. He's perfect. After a while, you pried your eyes off the mind-boggling figure. And by that time, he had already woken up, but you just haven't noticed it. Stupid you.

"You have beautiful eyes." His voice brought you back.

Immediately, you panicked at the moment, causing you to tumble onto the floor, landing on your butt. With an illuminating pink blush, you looked at him and you realized he had one too; you being so close to his face, of course, he would have one too.

"I-I'm uhh, umm." Your ears werealert, but your body, on the other hand, was frozen, stuck, and electrified.

"I, umm. I mean, we have to get to school. Let's go?" He asked, his eyes no longer on yours.

Not thinking about anything, you nodded and just replied with a murmur. You meant to say Yes, let's go, but there was a lump that replaced your voice in it's place on your throat. You stood up quietly and picked up yourself from the chilling floor of your apartment and you followed him out the door- to school.

***

When we arrived, people constantly stared at you as if you were insane or as if you murdered the president of South Korea, but that wasn't the case. It was even worst, you were walking with the most popular boy in school and you had daggers in the back of your head, but being Zelo, he didn't mind anything. You constanly had to look behind yourself to see if there was anyhting physical on the back of your head. Luckily, there wasn't anything; you were glad.

You looked at Zelo and he smiled at you, without a care in the world. Lucky him.

"Zelo, I have a feeling that everyone is looking at me." You whispered- a bit creeped out with your surroundings.

"Because they are." He smiled again, this time, even more brigther than the previous one.

"But I don't like it. It's making me feel uncomfortable."

"Get use to it, beautiful. " He smiled and winked.

Your heart stopped at that moment, then and there. Then it started again, but this time, it beat faster; as fast a racing car. Your ears got red and warm to the point where you could feel it getting hotter and hotter. It was inevitable and nothing can be done to stop it. You were in a daze.

"________-ah?" He asked you with his worried expression.

It took you a few seconds to figure out what had happened. You tripped it seemed. And it also took a you a while to realize you are being held by pale arms--which belonged to Zelo. They kept you from falling hard to the ground.

"You okay? You're in a daze." He furrowed his eyebrows with worry.

"Hmmm, gwenchana." You smiled. Immediately, you realized people's eyes on both of you; their eyes shot at you angrily, mostly the girls anyway.

You stood up and you were finally out of his hold, so hopefully, the girls would stop looking at you with envy. But they didn't stop. They kept throwing imaginary bullets at you; using your head as the bull's eye. How terrible.

You went near him, Zelo, and you whispered.

"Ppali, I feel like I'm going to suffocate from the overwhelming smell of jealousy."

He laughed adorably. "Arasseo~," He giggles and takes you by his hand around your shoulder.

*Stupid, adorable boy.* You blushed yet again, your face turning scarlet red.

Now you were really going to get it.

★★★

;D I updated! Happy everyone? :3 

I'm so glad to be back updating this story! This story will be a short one, so don't be surprised if the plot is going fast :) I hope you guys enjoyed this. I really would love to read some comment from you guys becuase I do like reading them and it gives me more information if you like the story, so hopefully you'll comment soon! :) I love yooooouuuuuu~~~~~~

Please follow, vote, and comment!! I would love your support :D

I added a picture on the side XD I thought it looked really adorable. AWWWWWW!!! Zelo-ah, you make my heart flutter and burst into a thousand pieces. I send you a kiss! POOOO! :* <3 

-AsianBabe