5: Run Over

You walked down the street, close to your home.

Happily.

Ever since you and Zelo have been friends, you have been happier and you almost forgotten about everything.

Just almost.

You walked slowly, paying attention to the smallest detail of every sight you saw. The small, brown leaves falling from the trees and the small and large dimples of the gray, concrete pavement. The endless sea of smiles you saw while walking. Everything seemed perfect and happy, until you managed to avert your eyes on what's in front of you. Then suddenly, darkness quickly appeared and took over your lost eyes.

***

Your eyes fluttered open, showcasing an interesting room. You squinted your eyes to see. All around you, were floating pineapples.

You rubbed your eyes to make sure that you weren't hallucinating about the floating pineapples.

But it was true. There were floating, pineapple people all around you. Five pineapples to be exact.

"Hyung! She's awake." Pineapple #1 said, shaking in the air.

*Why are the pineapples talking?*

"Do you think she'll sue us?" Pineapple #2 asked the rest of the other pineapples.

*Pineapples have money?*

Quickly, your vision adjusted itself and the things you thought that were pineapples in the air, weren't pineapples; they were people.

Blonde people.

Blonde boys.

Cute, blonde boys.

*Woah~ they are so far away from being pineapples.*

You felt a hand on your exploding head. The hand's cold, soft fingers sent tingles all over you.

You tried looking clearly at the blurred latter and you saw a boy with chubby cheeks.

"Hello~?" The latter waved it's hand in front of your face.

"Where am I? What happened? Ouch, my head hurts." You muttered, trying to sit up from your previous, laying down position.

"Oh, be careful." You felt the latter help you up, by supporting your hurting back, as you clutched your forehead, moaning with pain.

"Owwie."

"Agassi, gwenchanayo?" The blurred latter was now a clear figure.

He had blonde hair, chubby cheeks, and kind eyes. You observed his facial features and he noticed your eyes on him, but it only made him smile at you kindly.

"Nugusehyo? And why am I here?" You asked the grinning boy in front of you.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Youngjae." He topped it again with the world's most wonderful smile.

"And you, agassi?"

"___________." You felt your face smile by itself.

"Hyunggie, introduce us too!!" A tall boy said, smiling towards me.

"Arasseo." Youngjae turned his attention back to you and changes his position, so that you could see the boys' faces.

"Are you ready to meet them?"

"Ah, sure?" You said reluctantly.

He points to the same, smiling boy you saw earlier.

"His name is Jongup. He's the annoying one." Jongup looks at you and waves his hand towards you, then glares at Youngjae.