Luffy x reader x Ace - Life

This was a request *-*
RIP Ace ;-;

"(Name), which of our crews will you join?" Ace and Luffy stared at you intensely.

"Whaaaat! Don't make me decide this! Besides, neither of you are pirates!" (Name) pointed out, smirking.

"But when we are...?" Ace interjected.

"Sabo." She smirked, pulling the innocent blonde towards her. "He's the best out of you guys."

"HEY!" Luffy and Ace yelled simultaneously, whilst Sabo blushed.

~

"Ace..." She whispered, clutching the flowers to her chest.

She stared sadly at the grave, decorated with Ace's signature hat and dagger.

"These flowers are beautiful. You were beautiful...Ace." She said quietly, placing the flowers in front of the grave.

"(Name)..." She heard Luffy say from behind her.

"Huh?" She turned around to face him.

"Stay with me for a bit?" He offered.

She smiled sadly at him, and nodded.

~

"Ace, how are you? I hope you don't get lonely up there!" (Name) was sat out on the deck, looking up at the sky and talking.

"Why does she do that?" Nami asked, looking at the (H/C) haired girl.

"She says that Ace must get lonely, being dead and not talking to anyone, so she talks to him...in heaven, I guess." Sanji explained, setting the drinks on the table. (Name) had been in the crew for a few months, so he ha come to learn about this behavioural quirk of hers.

"(Name)-chwan, I made you a special tropical drink!" Sanji walked over to her and smiled, offering her the tall glass containing the fruity blue liquid.

"Thank you, Sanji-Kun." She accepted the glass from his hand.

"You were in love with Ace, right?" He asked, seating himself on the deck next to her.

"Yep." She replied, sipping the drink. "Thank you Sanji, this is amazing!"

"Thank you for your kind words, (Name)-chwan." Sanji replied.

"But...at the same time...I love Luffy." A tear rolled down her cheek, and she drew her knees to her chest.

"But I feel so disloyal! I loved Ace, he loved me! We loved each other, to the point where we..." She trailed off, blushing.

"But there's nothing you can do about him being dead, right? Why not just embrace life to the fullest?" Sanji suggested, standing up and walking off, leaving (Name) distressed and disoriented.

~

"Luffy?" She asked the black-haired male, who turned around to face her.

"Yeah?" He grinned childishly at her.

"I-I don't know what to do about Ace. I love him, b-but I love you too." She blushed when she realised what she'd said.

"(Name), I love you too. I'm sure Ace won't mind letting us be together." Luffy smiled.

~Meanwhile~

"(Name)...I'm so happy..." Ace smiled sadly. "I mean, I wish I could be with you, but Luffy is the next best thing. Well, besides Sabo."

He chuckled slightly.

"Embrace the life you have to the fullest, (Name)."

~Meanwhile~

(Name) stopped what she was doing to sneeze.

"Huh? Does this mean someone's talking about me?" She glanced up towards the sky, towards the heavens. "Is it you...Ace?"

Sorry that this is so bad rip me