Luffy x Reader x Law - Choice

This is a sequel to my first Luffy X Cheater!reader as per requested
:3

"Morning." Law greeted her. She looked up at him from her book and smiled.

"Morning babe. Did you sleep well?" She replied, smiling.

"Would've slept better with you." He smirked. "Mind pouring me a cup?"

"Sure thing." She replied.

It'd been 5 months since she'd left the Straw hat pirates. She loved Law, but there was still part of her that ached for that crew, for Luffy.

It wasn't that she hated the Heart pirates. She loved every one of them, and how quirky they were. Bepo's cuteness, Shachi and Penguin's pervertedness and Law's sexiness.

~

"Luffy? Are you okay?" Luffy looked up and saw Sanji looking down on him, a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah. But...I..." Luffy muttered,

"You still miss (Name), huh?" Sanji said softly.

"I don't know why, Sanji. I mean, she cheated on me too many times! She was sleeping with Law in my own bed!" Luffy sighed, eyes cast down.

"You don't choose who you fall in love with, Luffy. If you love her, there's nothing you can do about it." Sanji sighed, placing his hand on Luffy's shoulder.

"I don't feel right being in a alliance with the crew containing (Name). " Luffy said quietly.

"Talk to her. Clear your conscience." Sanji suggested.

"Right! Call them on the Den-Den Mushi!" Luffy perked up, commanding Sanji, who Sweat dropped.

~Meanwhile~

"Yes?" (Name) answered the Den-Den Mushi on Law's desk: he was in the shower.

"(Name)?" It was the unmistakeable smooth voice of Sanji.

"Oh, Sanji! Did you need something?" (Name) laughed slightly, pleasantly surprised. She'd always been close the the blonde cook.

"Luffy would like to meet up with you, (Name). Is that okay?" Sanji asked politely.

"What?! Just me?!" (Name) exclaimed.

"Well, he wants to talk to you. I guess the rest of the crew can talk with us." Sanji explained, laughing slightly.

"Sure. I'll talk to Law. We should be there soon, 'Kay?" (Name) ended the call, as Law stepped out of the shower, towel wrapped around his waist and his chest bare and dripping with water.

"We're meeting up with Straw hat-ya?" He questioned.

"Yeah. Luffy wants to talk to me. Is that okay?" (Name) said, giving him a half smile.

"As long as he doesn't steal you from me." Law smirked, nuzzling his nose into (Name)'s neck.

"Of course he won't, silly." (Name) replied, turning around to kiss him softly. "I only have eyes for you."

How wrong she was.

~

"(Name), I want to clear this off my mind. It's been annoying me." Luffy stated, looking into (Name)'s (E/C) eyes. "Did you love me? When we were dating?"

"Yes, at the start. But when I met Law...he's just my everything." (Name) smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry Luffy."

"(Name), please..." Luffy said quietly. "Please join this crew again."

"Luffy, there's no-" She was cut off by Luffy's lips on her own.

She struggled against him. It wasn't like the old times, when she enjoyed the sweet kisses.

"Luf-fy..." She managed to choke out. "St-top..."

"If you can cheat on me, then why not on him?" Luffy questioned. This was far from the normal Luffy she knew.

This is what Heartbreak does.

"Because...because I love him Luffy." She started to sob. "But I love you too, Luffy. What can I do?"

"Choose me. That's what you can do." Luffy answered, usual childish grin back.

"I-I don't know..." She stuttered. "Give me some time, okay? I-if, say, I want to rejoin the crew, would you let me?"

Luffy raised her chin with his hand, looking into her eyes.

"Of course I would. I love you."

Luffy is so OOC ;-;
I didn't want to have to choose between one or the other, as Reader-chan is in love with both. So whether you rejoin Luffy's crew and date him again is your choice ;)