Luffy x Jealous!reader - Friend

This was a request ^3^
Ps, this is a Modern AU ;)

His stupid innocence got in the way of everything.

No matter how many times girls flirted with him he never got the hint.

It always pissed (Name) off, how so many girls could flirt with him, try to seduce him.

He'd even somehow managed to get Boa Hancock, the 'Most beautiful woman in the world' to fall in love with him.

There was just something about him that made so many people fall head over heels.

-

"I don't get it. Why couldn't I fall in love with Sanji, or Law, or Ace. At least they'd take the hint and realise I love them." (Name) complained to her friends.

"Can't you just fall in love with another person then?" Zoro sighed.

"It doesn't work like that." (Name)'s eyes flickered towards Luffy, who was chatting with Boa Hancock.

"Just tell him that you love him." Robin suggested, smiling.

"What if he doesn't accept my feelings? What if he doesn't understand? Anyway, he probably only sees me as a friend." (Name) grumbled.

-

"Hey (Name)!" Luffy yelled, waving wildly.

"Just tell him." Robin nudged you forward. "We'll be here for support if you need us."

"You guys just want to watch, don't you?" (Name) sweat dropped.

"That doesn't matter. Go get him!" Nami grinned.

"I hate you guys." (Name) grumbled as she made her way towards Luffy.

"(Name)!" Luffy grinned at her.

"Luffy, can I talk to you privately?" She asked, blushing slightly.

"Right, I'll leave you to talk to your girlfriend. You can walk home alone right?!" Ace, Luffy's older brother, smiled and ruffled his younger brother's Raven-black hair. (Name) blushed slightly at his words.

"Luffy, did you want something?" She asked, smiling.

"Yeah. (Name), will you be my girlfriend?" Luffy grinned.

"Huh?!" She stared at him, utterly confused.

"I want you to be my girlfriend." He stated, childish grin still on his face.

"Y-yeah, I mean S-Sure..." (Name) found herself stumbling over her words. "But what about all those other girls?"

"It's ok. They won't mind." He pulled her into a kiss. Her eyes widened at first in panic, before she relaxed and closed them.

"I love you Luffy." She said quietly.

"That's the same with me (Name). I've liked you for a long time.

Sorry this is so bad and I haven't updated in a while >~<