33

Ive discussed about what's going to happen later on in the story with @fryyaaa

Credits:)
---

CHAPTER 33

DAY 45/69

"You are one minute late Jeon Jungkook. " Anna hissed as she tapped her fingers impatiently.

"Boys you know what to do." She smirks and 2 huge guys came out,  holding onto wooden sticks.

"Miss ,are you sure, she's so petite, she might die. "One of them said but she dismissed it immediately, " do you want your job and money or not?! "

He nodded and smacked the wooden stick onto Cassandra 's stomach.  " arghhh. " she groans.

"Stop this Anna!  I took the earliest flight and what is wrong with you?!  One minute late,  are you fucking kidding me?!  Are you attempting to kill her?  What did she do?! " Jungkook hand balled up into a fist and looked like he was ready to charge.

"Jungkook... "Cassandra mutters under his breath and smiled alittle, "your.. here... " she continues.

"Cassandra are you okay!? " Jungkook exclaimed and ran towards you but the two men blocked him from doing so. One of them kicked and pushed Jungkook away onto the ground, he held onto his leg,  groaning.

"Don't you dare to hurt him! "Anna yelled and immediately the two dudes held up Jungkook, bringing him beside Anna.

"Let her go. " Jungkook demanded but Anna just smiled sheepishly, "omo kookie you have gotten taller , so handsome. " she traces her finger onto his face and jawline, "so sharp...  it can cut cheese. " she commented.

"I'm not playing around anymore. Anna, let her go!  She didn't do anything! " Jungkook spoke more fiercely, taking Anna aback, "no one can shout at me like that!  Guys put him into the cage! " she snapped her fingers,  almost immediately,  the two dudes listened to her and did what she requested them to.

Jungkook held onto the metal bars shaking it back and forth, "your crazy Anna! "

"Yes im crazy kookie, I'm crazy for you. " she let out a evil chuckle.

"You will never get away with this. " Cassandra held onto her stomach and said.

"This bitch better shut her fat mouth up if not I'll cut you again."Anna cracked up and Jungkook then realised that Cassandra 's arms and legs have been covered deeply in scars, she was bleeding alot.

"Anna stop it,  she's going to die in this rate!  Please I'll do anything to let her go please Anna!!! " there's desperation in Jungkook 's voice.

"Anything? " she wiggled her eyebrows and her eyes lit up.

Jungkook just nods,  " be my boyfriend and forget about her. " she says loudly and Jungkook immediately agreed,  she clapped her hands and smiled. 

"Jungkook... " Cassandra looked at him with sad,  puppy eyes and Jungkook bit his lips, it's for you Cassandra.

The two dudes untied Cassandra and threw her into the lift,  "bye. " they waved their hands smirking at the pathetic her, watching her go down the lift.

-----
CASSANDRA POV

"Phone... phone... " I muttered under my breath as I fumbled in my bag for the phone.

I scrolled down and found Jimin 's contact.

"Jimin. " I wanted to speak normally but it came out sounding more like a whisper.

"Cassandra,  you finally are talking to me!  You okay there?!  Did anything happen? " he sounded really worried on the phone and you just let out a weak smile.

" Jungkook... come meet me at XXXXXXX building now. Please,  please come. " I whimper to him and he just ended the call.

I knelt outside the building and everyone was totally judging me.  " Cassandra !" Hearing a familiar voice,  I turned around and saw Jimin running across the street.

He helped you up, " what happened to you?!!  Who did this!? "

"Anna....  third... floor..." I spoke with the remaining energy i had and he carried me bridal style into the lift,  to the third floor.

"My my look at this... " Anna licked her lips when we went to the torturous place again.

"Cassandra do you miss me so much that you can't bear to leave me? " Anna smirks while holding onto Jungkook, she kissed Jungkook on his cheeks and Jungkook didn't even say a thing.

It was only his eyes,  it came out dark, silent, sad and souless, he was in pain, dying slowly inside.

"Anna! "Jimin came out strong and he carefully put me up against a wall, he walked right up to Anna and leaned in towards her,  "what the fuck do you want. "

"Since you are here too...  I can't choose. I want both of you.  Jungkook and Jimin,  how great.  " She also leans in to kiss Jimin, taking him by surprise.

"Don't touch me! " you yelped when the two guys came and tie you up once again.

"Your so smart Jimin. " jungkook said with sacarm,  he gave him a eyecontact looking behind where Cassandra was tied up at.

"Guards tie her up properly already? " she asks and both nodded. "Grab these two now. "She insisted and both each held onto them.

Anna walked towards a abandoned piano in a corner as she came back out with a object.

A gun.

"Say bye to Cassandra guys, now if I can't have you,  at least she wouldn't either. "She smirks and pulls the trigger.

---