26

CHAPTER 26

DAY 32/69

"Jeon Jungkook come out come out wherever you are! " i sang as i looked underneath the bed, behind the doors, checking each room.

How can such a big sized human being hide so well, ugh, feeling fustrated, I layed on the sofa, lying flat on it, spreading my legs,  I ignored the fact that I was wearing a short dress, I was tired.

"Boo! "I heard a loud booming voice as I saw Jungkook, the one who I have been looking for so long, he quickly took the chance to corner me.

He layed on top of me,  not squashing me or anything,  but just using his arms to support himself.  Our faces were only a few centermeters away.

"Are you sure your arms can support you that long? " I asked him worriedly, " it just healed right? "

"It doesn't hurt , babe. But what I'm doing to you might hurt you.. alittle. " he says and smirks,  his hands came nearer to my face and I shut my eyes tightly, he caressed my cheeks,  "so fluffy. " he mutters under his breath. 

"What the heck are you doing for godsake Jeon Jungkook!" Another voice could be heard,  Jungkook immediately retracted his hand and sat properly on the sofa,  pulling me up as well.

"And Ms Yoo,  why are you in this ridiculous outfit? " his father scanned my entire outfit. "I didn't know that you youngsters are into these kinky stuff.  Dressing up? Hahaha ,son use protection okay. " His dad said openly and my cheeks turned into a deep shade of red, "sir we aren't doing anything. " I said but Jungkook shushed me, "sure dad. " he winks at his dad and his dad left chuckling. 

I hit him on his chest, "what the hell was that?!  Now he thinks we are doing it you know? "

"Then shall we? " he licked his lips but before he could do anything, I ran back into my room and locked the door, he banged onto the door hard, "open it!"

"Nope. How long have you been lying to me about your hand?"I asked him.

"Erm 2 days ago... maybe? "I could sense that he was there laughing. 

I grabbed a book and opened the door, when the door flung open, he came crashing towards me,  falling onto the ground.

"Nice view. " he smirks , huh?  What did he mean ?

I look down and saw him staring under my dress, I immediately kicked him and sat properly on the bed.

"Byuntae. "

"Why did you lie to me? "I asked him.

"Well I enjoyed your services, ringing a bell could make you come to me and serve me, isn't that great? " he smirks. 

"For you but not me you byuntae! " I slapped his back and there was this clear loud sound.

"Kids quieten down there! I know its exciting but don't let the neighbours hear you two! " his dad 's voice travelled all the way up to my room.

I rolled my eyes , "aren't you going to finish eating your dinner?  Its still in your room."

"Eat with me. " he drags me into his room and made me sit beside him.  "Open up !" He made this cute sound,  okay i have to admit,  its cute , I opened up my mouth reluctantly and he put a spoonful of rice into my mouth.