17

CHAPTER 17

DAY 16/69

"I think you can let go of me now. " I whispered to him and with his strength, he pulled himself up and also helped me up.

Because of the fact that my shoelace had came loose , I just stood on the ice while he drags me along towards the entrance of the rink, where we went to the seats and he knelt down to tie the shoelace for me.

"Miane. " I said.

"For what? "He asks still not looking at me.

"Your coat is now wet because of me. "

"Its fine ,don't worry about it. Lets just say that we are equal now okay ? Im sorry for scaring you the other day . " he looked at me seriously while apologizing.

My heart beats twice as fast again,what the hell is wrong with me?

We then skated for another good one hour before we sadly had to leave the rink, my nose was hella red as I was still freezing cold, he pinched my nose, "kyeopta. "

"What should we do now? " I asked him as we walked out of the rink, he was checking his phone.

"Lets go on a short vacation. I have already booked a room for us. Lets just play. " he smiled at me and I was confused, "if we are going on a vacation, then how about our clothes? "

"Don't worry, before we go to the resort, we will go shopping for 2 new pair of outfits for you ."he says and brought me to a swimsuit shop.

"Annyeonhasaeyo, how may I help you two lovely couple?" A saleswoman came right up to us once she saw the two of us entering the shop.

"I would like to get two piece bikini for my jagi right here please. " he smiles at the saleswoman and I nudged him, "yah what are you trying to do?! "

The saleswoman led us to a corner where there was tons of bikinis, "here are the latest trends. "She says.

"Well what do you suggest for her? "Jungkook seemed curious, "wouldn't that red one suit you the most? I can imagine how good you would look in it. " Jungkook smirks, I was flushed red, "yah!! "

"That would be perfect for her sir, I must say that she does have the curve and that red bikini would definitely bring out her curves. Would you like me to get that for her to try? "The saleswoman asked and Jungkook nodded eargerly.

She handed me the swimsuit and Jungkook pushed me into the changing room. Sighing, I tried it out, I must say I do look pretty good in it, but Jungkook 's there..

"Jagi you done? "

"Jagi my foot! "I exclaimed and quickly removed the bikini and slipped on back to my clothes , I came out and the saleswoman asked, "how is it miss? Is it a perfect size? "

"Yes it is and erm i dont think i-" I got cutted by Jungkook, he smiles at her, "we'll get it.

Next we went to a clothing store and Jungkook handed me loads of clothes, I walked in and out the changing room,basically Jungkook just says yes or no. In the end, we found 2 perfect dresses and he bought it for me.

"Tell me honestly, did you strike 4D ,since when did you get so rich? "

"I am from a rich family ,it's just that you didn't know only. " he stuck out his tongue.

Finally ,a taxi pulled over at the entrance of the shopping mall and both of us hopped in, "XXXXXXX resort please. " Jungkook told the driver and the driver started driving us to the destination.

When we reached, it was already dinner time, "let's just eat dinner ,We'll go swimming tomorrow. "Jungkook told me and we went to this fancy ass Chinese restaurant.

I started flaunting my chinese, "小姐,我们要一盘辣椒螃蟹,两碗饭,一盘羊肉和萝卜汤。"
(Miss, we would like a plate of chili crabs, two bowls of rice, a plate of goat meat and also carrot soup. )

Jungkook looked at me wide eyed, "you know chinese? "

"Yea, learnt it online by myself. " I beamed.

The waitress got my order and we proceeded on with our dinner that night. The pianist by the side was playing one of my favourites, butterfly, instrumental version.

We ate and talked that night, I didn't expect myself to open up so much today, especially with Jungkook, Jimin and Anna became the least of my worries today.

I must say I'm satisfied.

But when we got up to our room, I realised there was only one king sized bed, "there's only one bed... " I told Jungkook and I frowned.

"Whats the problem? Cmon i won't touch you alright , at least not today. " he assures me and i didn't bother changing, I just layed down on the bed and Jungkook did the same as well.

I took the bolster to put it in the middle, "do not cross this line. " I warned him, "okay. "

---