15

CHAPTER 15

DAY 16/69

"Woah what happened to Anna? "

"She's dating Jimin? "

"There goes my chance with oppa!  Aish I hate her! "

"First Jungkook and then Jimin?! Slut. "

When I walked into the school with Jimin, everyone was pointing at us,  whispering and giggling to each other. Some made rude remarks about me out loud on purpose.

"Thats enough!  I want no one to say anything anymore! " Jimin shouted in the hallways which made all the students to shut up.

I heaved a sigh of relief, at least I don't have to hear those nasty comments anymore.

Jimin opened the door for me and I entered in first. As usual, Jungkook was already in class but sleeping.

"Yah. Move it. " I nudged him but he didn't care so I squeezed my way through to my seat. 

Sitting beside him ,i slammed my english dictionary book on the table loudly,  causing him to immediately stand up as he quickly bowed,  " good morning Mr Kim! "

Everyone started laughing and so did i, "yah,  why are you greeting when there is no teachers at all!? "

He embarrassingly sat down and tilted his head focusing on the floor.

"So.... I heard your dating Jimin? " he asked me.

"Why do you care? " I spat.

"The bet is still on going and you know that you are mine , dont you ?"

Who cares about the bet. I'll just change school or avoid you, I'll be fine. "I told him .

"tick tock tick tock... 53 more days. " he reminded me but i rolled my eyes once again . Jimin then came over to my desk and sat on the edge of the table, "wanna grab some food later at the bubble tea shop? "He smiles and I nod but Jungkook just looked away .

"Cassandra, can I speak to you one on one ? " Anna came to the 3 of us and said , directing to me .  "You are speaking to me right now, what are you talking about? "I retaliated.

"Argh just come with me to the roof top. " she said and dragged me to the roof top with her,  I folded my arms waiting for her to speak.

"So... " she batted her fake eyelashes, "I want you to return Jimin back to me. "

"Thought you had Jungkook, your such a playgirl Anna. I have no idea what good has the two of them see in you. "

"Well I have a sexy body unlike you. You are just slim and like a bamboo pole unlike me , i have a hourglass figure, see the difference? "She smirks in victory.

"Do what I say and return Jimin back to my side,  if not I'll make sure your life becomes a living hell."

"Nope, you are the one that's going to get screwed over. " another voice said and the two of us turned around, it's Taehyung.

Taehyung grabbed my hands and spun me towards him, " if you want to make her life a living hell, you have to get pass through me first. "Taehyung spat but Anna 's face just turned red,  she huffed and sashayed away.

"What are you doing here. " I asked Taehyung and moved away from him. "I was here chilling before class and I just overheard the conversation. Anyways I've got it right finally.  I'll just stop asking you to date me again , i just want to be friends first . " he said and pouted.

Oh my god , not that pout!!!

"Aish you do still remember my weakness don't you... " I ruffled his hair.

"Lets start afresh, annyeong. My name is Cassandra yoo. " I offered my hand and he gladly shook it.

"Annyeong my name is Kim Taehyung. Lets go back to classroom now. class is about to start. "

Both of us went into the classroom together, smiling and giggling .

Jimin looked at me weirdly , looking at how the both of us had started talking again .

----
"So where do you wanna go for our little date ?" Jimin smiled at me as we interlock our hands together,  that's what couples do, right?

"Hmm you said you wanted to grab some bubble tea, kaja. " I replied him and we went to the bubble tea shop to get some refreshments.