Chapter 17

DANI'S POV:

We were waiting in the waiting room and finally the doctor walked towards us. We got up and waited for him to tell us about Lauren.

Lauren is OK, she hit her head pretty bad and she'll have really bad headaches for a few weeks but I'll give her painkillers for it. She needs to rest a lot and make sure she doesn't watch to much TV or be on her phone and laptop a lot cause it'll hurt her eyes really easily because of the headaches- He told us. We nodded and then a nurse walked towards us helping Lauren walk. Lisa took put Lauren's arm around her neck and the nurse handed Christina the painkillers.

You're good to go Lauren but listen to your sisters and rest a lot OK- The doctor said and Lauren nodded

Thank you- Lauren said and the doctor smiled and we walked to the van. We got in and drove home. Lauren put her head on my lap and after a while I noticed she fell asleep. I smiled and strocked her hair.

Lise can you turn the music lower Lauren fell asleep- I said and Lisa stopped the music.

We're calling Dad- Christina said stopping at the side of the highway. I smiled weakly and nodded. Christina called Dad and we told him about Mom and he told us that they are coming and probably will arrive tomorrow and in 2 days.

So.............we're going to be OK?- I asked my older sisters after we hung up.

Well...................I hope so- Lisa said looking at Christina who looked at Lauren.

We're going to be better, we just need to discover how to heal her- Christina said still looking at Lauren

What do you mean?- I asked confused

After everything that happened in her life, I don't think she'll be able to live like a normal teenager cause she has to many bad memories, we even have problems with dealing with the old memories and with our life now, I wonder how she'll be after Dad is here- Christina told us and we sighed

Therapy?- I asked

You know how Lauren is and therapy, she went to therapy a lot but it never really helped her, it only got worse cause she hates it to talk about the memories and her feeelings and that's why I'm scared that she won't take it well- Christina said and we sighed and nodded.

But she's going to be OK, I know my sister, she's strong and she'll survive, she'll be OK- I said and Lisa and Christina looked at me and smiled. We arrived home and Christina carried Lauren inside. I heard my mon scream and got really scared. Lisa grabbed my hand and we walked inside and saw Mom screaming at Christina and Lauren. Lauren was shaking in Christina's arms and had tears rolling down her cheeks. I got mad at my mom for scaring Lauren like that and pushed her to the wall and slapped her.

LEAVE US ALONE!- I screamed. My mom pushed me on the ground and pointed her gun to me. We gasped and mom smirked.

Bye bye- She said. I closed my eyesand heard a gunshot but I didn't get shot. I opened my eyes and saw Lauren in front of me. Lisa, Christina and I screamed in fair when we saw Lauren got shot in her chest close to her heart. She fell on the ground with her eyes closed. We ran to her side and checked her polse but we couldn't find any. We broke down sobbing knowing Lauren died. Even mom was crying

My life is over

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating but here it is! Not expected right?

Don't forget to vote or/and comment if you want!