Chapter 13

LISA'S POV:

I woke up on the couch and when I looked around I saw our friends still sleeping. The thing is that I didn't see Mason and Lauren. I got up and walked to the kitchen but they weren't there. I walked upstairs and heard Lauren moaning! Shall I walk inside? Are they doing something bad? What is happening?! 

Lise?- I heard Christina, I looked down and mentioned her to come upstairs but to stay quiet. She walked upstairs and her eyes widen when Lauren let out another moan. 

What are they doing?- She whispered

I don't know- I whispered

Do you think we should go inside?- I whispered. We got closer to Lauren's bedroom door and listened quietly. We heard them breathing heavily which kind of scared me. I mean Lauren is 17! Well almost 18 but still! When Lauren let out scream of plesure we banged inside and gasped when we saw Lauren and Mason in bed under the blanket. They gasped when they saw us and Mason grabbed another blanket and covered his part and got up and Lauren covered her with a blanket and covered her body and got up. Christina and I turned mad and I walked to Lauren and grabbed her by her hair and dragged her to my room. 

Get dressed and leave!- Christina screamed and Mason and closed the door and followed me to my room. I pushed Lauren inside and she fell on my bed and Christina closed the door behind her.

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!- We screamed and she stayed quiet holding the blanket tighter. 

LAUREN YOU ARE 17!- We screamed and she got up looking mad

YOU WERE DRUNK YOUR FIRST TIME!- Lauren screamed and we looked down knowing that it is true. 

Wait, how do you know that- Christina asked

Ow please, my room is between yours so I hear it when you scream it out- Lauren said smirking. We glared at her and she looked down

Lauren...........were you sure about this- I asked

Lisa, I wouldn't do it if I wasn't ready, Mason didn't push me and neither did I push him to do it, I wanted it and he did too- She explained

You did use protection, right?- Christina asked

I'm on the pill guys- Lauren said and we sighed in relief. 

Just don't rush it- We said and she nodded. 

Now go take a shower and get dressed- I said and she left the room. I looked at Christina and we chuckeld

Busted- We said

SHUT UP!- Lauren screamed and we laughed. We walked downstairs and woke the others up. We had breakfast and our friends left afterwards. Lauren was upstairs doing her schoolwork and Christina and I were just chilling. 

SKIPPING 5 MOTNHS

CHRISTINA'S POV:

3 months. 3 months till Mom and Dani are coming back. I start to be really nervous but I also try to calm down. Lisa and I start working much longer, like till really late and we don't see Lauren that much anymore cause she start early with school and we get home late so she's sleeping by then. I have to admit that eventhough we live in the same house I miss Lauren a lot. It's been 2 months since we hung out and I really miss her. Her school called a week ago and told us that Lauren has been acting a bit weird lately. She gets in trouble with teachers a lot, she gets good grades though. Lisa and I decided to talk with her today since it's saturday. Lisa and I had to work till 3pm and drove home together. I changed my job from being a teacher to the same place where Lisa works cause I didn't really like being a teacher and I enjoy this work now more. Lisa and I are planning to open and own cafe. We are saving a lot of money and we already start planning things. Lisa and I finally arrived home, we walked inside and heard Lauren giggeling upstairs. 

Lauren?- We screamed. She didn't say anything back. After 10 minutes she walked downstairs, her hair was a mess and Mason walked behind her. We rolled our eyes knowing they did it again

Didn't we tell you to not rush it- I said

We don't, it's our second time- Mason said and we rolled our eyes again.

I should go- Mason said and pecked Lauren's lips and walked out. Lauren closed the door and turned at us. 

How was work?- She asked

It's was OK but Lauren we need to talk- I said and she nodded and we sat downon the couch.

So your school called us and told us that you're getting in trouble a lot lately and we were wondering if you could tell us about it- Lisa said and Lauren looked down at her fingers

I just..............I'm not really in the mood- Lauren said

Why not?- I asked wrapping my arms around her

I........I miss you guys- She said

Aww Lolo- We said and hugged her tight. 

We missed you too, we're sorry we're working so much but we have some news- I said and she looked at me

Lisa and I are planning to open our own cafe- I said and she smiled

that's awesome!- Lauren said and we smiled and nodded

We are saving money each month and we're looking around for ideas- I said

Maybe I can help, I mean I might have a few ideas- Lauren said exciting

Cool, maybe we can show you our ideas- Lisa said grabbing her laptop

So is it for teenagers, older people, kids?- Lauren and we stayed quiet

Guys you need to think of that first!- Lauren complained and we chuckeld

How about for people our age, we'll make it cool, chill and relieving. Teenagers can come after school to relax and chill and maybe doing some schoolwork while eating and getting a drink, people your age will come after work and just relax, also a great place to go out on a date- Lauren said and we smiled knowing that was an awesome idea. We start to plan everything out and ended up sleeping on the couch cuddeled close to each other. 

New cafe here we come!