Chapter 21

LISA'S POV:
So Lauren is doing a little better but she is still really scared, sad and weak. We are going on the road trip today and it's going to be the girls in one van and the boys in the other van. Kathrine is driving with Christina next to her, Dani and Amy behind them and Lauren and I in the very back. We have a lot of food, blankets and pillows with us and we are all really excited.

Lisa why did you bring your heels with you?- Lauren asked showing my heels.

Hey you never know ok- I said and she chuckeld. We have been driving for 3 hours now and it's really fun. We sing the whole time, play games and eat! When it was around midnight we came to a gasstation and decided to sleep here. We all went to the bathroom and then we went to sleep. I noticed Lauren looking outside and the others sleeping

Lo- I whispered and she looked at me

Yeah?- She asked

Can't sleep?- I asked and she nodded.

Let's watch a movie then- I said grabbing my laptop. She cuddeld close to me and we watched 2 movies and ended up falling asleep in each others arms.

LAUREN'S POV:
I woke up really cold in the van with Lisa's arms wrapped around me. It was freezing cold so I grabbed another blanket and covered Lisa and myself with it. I hide my face in Lisa's neck a little shaken. All at once I saw a guy dressed in all black knocking on the window. I screamed in fair causing the others to wake up. I kept screaming and crying while Lisa and Christina tried to calm me down. After a while Mike came and pushed the random guy away. I start breathing heavily and panic a lot.

Lauren, Lo look at me- Christina said grabbing my head forcing me to look at her

Calm down ok he's gone, the man is gone nothing happened, we're all safe ok- Christina said. I slowly managed to calm down and Christina crept to the seat next to me and hold me in her arms.

I'm sorry for waking you guys up- I said

Hey it's ok- Dani said. We stayed like this for a while I felt so safe and happy to be like this! After a while we decided to cotinue the trip again. 

SKIPPING TWO MONTHS

CHRISTINA'S POV:

So Lauren is doing really great! She isn't completly ok yet but she's slowly getting better. Last month we got back for the roadtrip and Lauren start going to the therapist every monday. I have to be honest, I didn't really expect her to take it this well! Dad decided to move back to us and now we're all together, well without mom but we don't need someone who ruined our life so many times. We're happy the way it is right now. 

This is our life, with a happy end ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So this is the end of this story! I'm working on a new story but school just started so it might take a while till I post it. 

Thanks for reading, voting, and commeting to this story!