Important Author's Note... Please Read. :(

PLEASEEEE READ!

*********

Guys, I'm honestly so sorry that I put this story on hold. I was thinking about deleting it even, but decided against it for multiple reasons.

For one, it's the first story I ever posted to Wattpad, so it's special to me. And second, I don't have it saved anywhere else so if I ever decided to come back to it, I wouldn't be able to.

I could say I have writers block for this story, which is true. But I also have no clue where MythEye should go.

This summer I'm focusing on one or two other books, which are Dark Magic Circus, (Chapter 1 is currently published.) and Gemstones, (Which is hopefully soon to be added.)

The only reason that I'm going to update my other books is because they are pre-written and I just have to type them up and hit publish.

So, I still love you guys. And I hope you understand that I just can't go on with this story as of now. I might try in the future, but for now, it's on hold. And I hate myself for that because when I joined Wattpad I told myself I'd never put a book on hold... And here I am. I've never finished a book, and it'll be a huge accomplishment for me when I do. I'm just not sure this is the book for that.

Well... Peace, Smile, and I'll love you guys forever. Thank you so much for the huge amount of reads. I'm honestly so grateful and hope that one day I'll be able to come back to this book..

I don't wanna say bye... So I guess, I'll see you later. :)