You Still There? (Larry Stylinson)

Gone.

Just like that, Louis is gone, and Harry is beside himself. The love of his life has seemingly disappeared, without a note or anything to explain. Harry didn’t even have a chance to explain his feelings – he’d waited too long, and this was his consequence, is what he thought. Louis’ phone apparently doesn’t work, he isn’t as his mum’s; all ways of contacting Harry’s best mate aren’t useful.

But there’s always email.

And emailing is exactly what Harry does.

He sends one every day, praying that Louis will receive them, and he does. Louis reads them, every last one, and he doesn’t want to reply, he can’t reply, because Harry’s heartbroken emails break his heart.

He can’t do it. He seriously can't.

Until the whole situation changes massively for Louis.

Hey, lovelies (:

I just wanna tell you a few things before you actually get to read the whole thing.. Please read this!

1. this is not gonna be long, but it most likely will have a sequel and I already have a name for it (which I will reveal after the Epilogue :P)

2. You can use Harry's and Louis' email address to actually write emails there and you will get responses, so don't be shy! :D (I'm gonna point this out in the email parts again)

3. I love comments and votes, so don't be shyyyy. I'm not biting anyone or something.

4. (most important I guess) If you do not like the idea of Louis and Harry being in love, you should probably not read this.

5. everything is fictional and made up. EVERYTHING. I'm not saying anything in this story ever happened. Also I do not own Louis, Harry, anyone of One Direction nor their Management.

6. Have fun reading, guys! (although this is probably not really fun to read, but I still do hope you enjoy it!)

7. I'd really appreciate it if you could write comments to tell me how you like it? That'd be nice (: Thanks x

Love you xx