24--The Same Thing I Did To You

Jazilyn POV

I looked down at my finger nails and they were breaking badly and my chest hurted really had. I looked up at the sky and shedded tears. I felt a demon come over me these past few days, like I knew death was right around the corner waiting for me. I looked at my phone to see what time it was but paused when I saw my lock screen, that was a picture of Nasr, Kalia, the twins and me, the day I got released from the hospital, I smiled and wiped my tears away.

I won't be able to see my babies off.....

"Jazzy?"

"Huh?" I turned around and faced Janessa.

"I'm gonna go walk across the street to get some food, you want something?"

"No, I'm fine" I sniffled, once she walked out the door, I pulled out an needle and sat down on the hotel bed, I tied a small skinny belt around my arm and injected the heroine in my body.

Jaz...why? I asked myself. I really just wanna die already.... I wanna die....God I'm ready....but if I go Kada is going with me so I can push her off the stairs to hell.

Janessa POV.

"Your food will be done in 15 minutes"

"Okay thankyou" I went outside and stood infront of the building while scanning my phone, Hisan has been blowing up my phone, he said he's gonna kill me once he sees me. I can only imagine.

I walked behind the building and started texting Jessica until I felt someone yank my arm.

"What the h--"

"You know I should really strangle you!" Hisan shouted in my face.

"Calm down I'm here because of Jaz"

"I don't care! What the fuck is your problem mon? Why the fuck are you so damn hard headed? Get your ass in the fucking car!"

"Hisan I am stayin here!"

" imma break your fuckin face, if you don't get in the car, you must not understand. How much trouble your getting us in and then your gonna put our child in harms way , get in the car!"

He started led me to the car that was behind the building but I snatched away.

"Come on!"

"No, I have to do this! I told you I didn't wanna go to Jamaica in the first place"

He grabbed me up and held me againts the wall.

"Listen to me, I'm gonna kill you if you keep fuckin with me, your putting us, Brooklyn and the kids in danger just because you wanna be stubborn, you can't do this shit on your own Janessa!"

"Then do it with me....okay? Do it with me....I want them dead Hisan."

"No we're going home!"

"Hisan? She killed my mom, she killed my niece, she's out to get my sister, she's out to get me and eventually she'll be out to get my daughter. And I'm not havin that. So can you help me."

He rolled his eyes and rubbed his head.

"No Janessa, let's go! If you would've stayed your ass in Jamaica they wouldn't be after you!" He grabbed my arm with a tight grip.

"Let me go!" I screamed and started hitting him to get him off of me.

He stepped back and glanced at me giving me a death glare. He tightened his fist and I just knew he was gonna beat my ass.

"Your so lucky your pregnant, so lucky. Get in the car"

"No!" I started walking away.

"Janessa!! Stop!" He quickly jumped infront me as gun shots went off, I looked up and saw a car sped off, then I squatted down to Hisan and he was shot in the arm.