10--Just The Crazy Shit

"KALIA!" I ran after her and picked her up.

"I gotta go pee pee!" She started fighting me off of her.

"Stop it Lia!!"

"Jaz get in the car!" Nasr yelled.

I turned around to Dalontè rushing out of the store I ran to the car and got in with my Kalia on my lap. Then I locked the doors. Nasr started the car as Dalontè was walking up to us. He banged on my window as we drove off.

●●●●●●

"See this is why I didn't want to come back! He's gonna kill me!" I cried.

"It's gonna be alright, were on the freeway heading to Florida. It's okay"

"Kalia, why did you do that?! You have to listen! You don't do what you wanna do! Do you hear me?!"

"I wanted to go potty" she cried

"We gotta get to another city so she can go to bathroom" I cradled her and rested my chin on her head.

"Okay baby, but see didn't I tell you I wasn't setting you up"

"Yeah but you still almost got me killed" I rolled my eyes.

"You alive right?" He joked

"Shut up" I giggled and playfully smacked him

●●●●●●

"Baby wake up" Nasr said tapping my arm.

"Are we there?"

"Yep, you home" he smiled and I took off my seatbelt and rubbed my eyes.

"Finally" I yawned.

We were parked infront of a hotel, he opened Kalia's door and picked her up and he opened my door for me and grabbed my hand. I laid my head on his shoulder as we walked into the building.

.....

We got a suite with two bedrooms, it was really nice, we were gonna stay at a hotel until we get a place, Nasr came back into the room after laying Kalia down. I went into the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes and turned the shower head on.

I lathered my body with Camay soap and started shampooing my hair with Biolage shampoo, after got done rinsing my hair. The shower door slid open and Nasr came in.

"Your late, I'm bouta be done now"

"Im late?"

"Yep" I started to turn the shower off but he stopped me and held me againts the bathroom wall and kissed my neck.

"Ughh get me off this nasty ass wall!" I laughed.

"Shhh" he whispered in my ear and he picked my legs up and wrapped them around this waist.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes" I stroked his cheek.

He insert his manhood inside of me and I let out a long sigh, he took his time as he caressed me. My moans stayed on beat with each stroke. He slipped his tounge inside of mouth and pushed his self inside of me deep and I whined louder. I looked up at him as his long curly hair was dripping wet, he kissed one of my breast, then his pace went faster but not too fast.

"Ohhh!!! It feels good baby!" I bit my lip.

After 25 minutes he groaned in my ear and I felt him nut inside of me, he pulled out and smirked and I just gazed at him.

"Now I gotta take another shower" I pouted.

"We can do it all over again if you like" he chuckled.